Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Question

Some of you western PA PSAC football fans might be familiar with a Pittsburgh sports website that allows discussion and comments on all the major Pittsburgh sports. The on line address is/was www.pittsburghsports.net. Up until the end of this past PSAC football season, I have been doing a season long, quite thorough report on PSAC football and Div II football under the user name Husky. I can no longer access this website. Are any of you greater Pittsburgh area PSAC football fans familiar with this website, and might you know what has happened or is happening with it, as I can no longer access it. Can anybody help me out? Maybe some of you have been participants on this website. Sure would miss doing my PSAC/Div II football report. I had over 5000 views last season. My coverage starts in August and continues right on up to the Div II national championship game, but my emphasis was always on the PSAC--both East and West. Thanks in advance for any help. When I go to bring up the site off my favorites, a message comes up saying: "This site can't be reached. IP address could not be found!"
    Last edited by BlueJay; 04-19-2020, 08:53 AM. Reason: Additional Info

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
    Some of you western PA PSAC football fans might be familiar with a Pittsburgh sports website that allows discussion and comments on all the major Pittsburgh sports. The on line address is/was www.pittsburghsports.net. Up until the end of this past PSAC football season, I have been doing a season long, quite thorough report on PSAC football and Div II football under the user name Husky. I can no longer access this website. Are any of you greater Pittsburgh area PSAC football fans familiar with this website, and might you know what has happened or is happening with it, as I can no longer access it. Can anybody help me out? Maybe some of you have been participants on this website. Sure would miss doing my PSAC/Div II football report. I had over 5000 views last season. My coverage starts in August and continues right on up to the Div II national championship game, but my emphasis was always on the PSAC--both East and West. Thanks in advance for any help. When I go to bring up the site off my favorites, a message comes up saying: "This site can't be reached. IP address could not be found!"
    Same result which likely means they're shut down without explanation. Can't see how the present circumstances would be the cause but who knows..

Comment

I don't think the present circumstances are the problem. I noticed the problem back as early as January. Well, I guess it is what it is. Thanks for the response. I guess I will have to look for another home, if I want to continue doing my Div II/PSAC football thing. Maybe the obvious thing to do for me is to return to more frequently participating in this forum and forget about what I had been doing for quite a few years. The PSAC page on this forum is pretty darn good. Thanks for the info about the website I asked about. Stay safe and well, everyone!
      Last edited by BlueJay; 04-28-2020, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X