Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest improvement for 2019?

I am going to say Gannon will have the biggest improvement for 2019. And Shepard will be a top 3 in the PSAC .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Biggest improvement for 2019?

Originally posted by MC1313 View Post
    I am going to say Gannon will have the biggest improvement for 2019. And Shepard will be a top 3 in the PSAC .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, they're in the East and their crossovers are Meryhurst, Clarion and Seton Hill so you're probably right.

Of note: Shepherd gets Kutztown, Shippensburg and West Chester all at home this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozsa2 View Post
      Well, they're in the East and their crossovers are Meryhurst, Clarion and Seton Hill so you're probably right.

Of note: Shepherd gets Kutztown, Shippensburg and West Chester all at home this year.
      Easy. By August Tony33 will have Mercyhurst winning the national title.

Not sold on Gannon. Same buzz every year. Then the season starts. No coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Seems like one or both of them always have the 'this is the year it all comes together' hype in the summer. Other than a couple good seasons, nothing ever materializes.

Those two have now played 11 full seasons in the PSAC. Combined they have three division titles (Hurst in '10 and '12; Gannon in '14). All three were shared titles and only once has one represented the West in the State Game (2010 when Hurst beat Bloom).

I didn't expect much from Seton Hill, but I did expect Mercyhurst and Gannon to bring a little more to the table in football.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

and you know I will have them up there. Nice recruiting class, but we beat Gannon on a regular.

Comment

It's always sunny in #HuskyNation

Comment

O line ,Secondary and dline lost some solid long time starters. I would say bloom Ranked 3rd or 4th preseason east. Qb is in stone on some some psac east teams but not bloom. Leiby has to beat out Benjamin first.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X