Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacancy - PSAC EAST Columnist

Several hours ago I sent Brandon a message letting him know I am stepping aside from covering the PSAC East for the website. As much as I would love to keep going, I have numerous other commitments that require a lot more of my time lately and I simply reached a place where I needed to scale back my workload. What started out as an article for a local magazine about Shepherd's run to the national championship and realizing the website didn't have a columnist for the MEC at the time, became an opportunity for which I am truly grateful and an experience I will treasure for years to come.

I was able to get out of my Shepherd bubble and learn to appreciate the overall talent across the Mountain East and Pennsylvania State Athletic Conferences. Now perhaps, I'll trade in professional decorum in the press box for passionate enthusiasm in the stands.

I owe many Thanks! to those who played a role to include Brandon for giving me the opportunity to contribute to the site, the SIDs for their gracious hospitality along the way, the players and coaches for entertaining my post-game questions, and those of you who took the time to read the column and at times engage with comments. I will continue to interact on the message board and participate in the weekly Pick 'Em--though whether it's under this identity or my previous username remains to be seen.

If you have questions about the role don't hesitate to ask, and if you're interested in picking it up I encourage you to reach out to Brandon.

All the best,

Ray
    I can be reached at [email protected].

Appreciate your work Raymond!. I am sure it's been a busy several year run for you & it certainly takes a fair amount of time & commitment while working, family responsibilities, etc.
    Good luck in your future pursuits and we'll see you in the stands!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
    Working...
    X