Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSAC Blog/Conference Coverage

Coming over from the MEC - I was curious if there are weekly game/conference reports each week on the blog page? The individual that was covering the MEC was pretty inconsistent on the coverage (completely understanding these folks most likely have full-time jobs as well) - I see when I click 'Blogs' and 'PSAC' it goes to Chuck's blog (Chuck was/is great on the coverage - remember him from the MEC days before he moved) for the SAC. I wasn't sure if there is currently a glitch on the page directing us to Chuck and the individual pictured still covers the conference and his reports are missing for some reason.

Re: PSAC Blog/Conference Coverage

Originally posted by nova2wv View Post
    Coming over from the MEC - I was curious if there are weekly game/conference reports each week on the blog page? The individual that was covering the MEC was pretty inconsistent on the coverage (completely understanding these folks most likely have full-time jobs as well) - I see when I click 'Blogs' and 'PSAC' it goes to Chuck's blog (Chuck was/is great on the coverage - remember him from the MEC days before he moved) for the SAC. I wasn't sure if there is currently a glitch on the page directing us to Chuck and the individual pictured still covers the conference and his reports are missing for some reason.
    Glitch for over a year now. PSAC blog is here

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
      Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
        I'm just trying to drive all the traffic to myself :tongue:

Also, just FYI, I do believe Zach has confirmed that he will be back for the PSAC this year. Unfortunately, we are down a man for the MEC. Hopefully we can fill that spot before the summer ends.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Bitner View Post
          I'm just trying to drive all the traffic to myself :tongue:

Also, just FYI, I do believe Zach has confirmed that he will be back for the PSAC this year. Unfortunately, we are down a man for the MEC. Hopefully we can fill that spot before the summer ends.
          For what it's worth, the columnist/blogger for both the LSC and MIAA are also open. There might be a couple of other openings as well, but I haven't really kept up.
          Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post
            For what it's worth, the columnist/blogger for both the LSC and MIAA are also open. There might be a couple of other openings as well, but I haven't really kept up.
            Yup. Ian, Joe and Raymond all retired after the 2018 season. We've been looking for coverage for MIAA, MEC, LSC, RMAC and GMAC for this year.

Comment

Still looking for MEC and MIAA.

PSAC will have Zach in the west and Ray in the East.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                Still looking for MEC and MIAA.

PSAC will have Zach in the west and Ray in the East.
                That will be awesome!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X