Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hebron busts it up the middle for 15 yards and a TD. Shepherd leads, 31-28, with 9:09 left.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

At least we know that FINDLAY'S EA was legit. They seem very worthy of this spot.
      I knew they would be. This game was never going to be easy.

Comment

Shepherd gets a three and out. They need a good drive here.

Comment

Shepherd trying to channel Monte Cater and grind this out.

Comment

Bagent hits Leonard for a TD! The DB wrestled the ball from Leonard, but the official ruled that the TD happened first. Shepherd now leads, 38-28, late in the 4th.

Comment

Man... I don't know about that TD call

Comment

SRU putting up a fight after SMITH 7yd TD run have pulled within 25-33 of NDC after 2pt conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post
                  Man... I don't know about that TD call
                  I am unsure too. I just watched the replay. Leonard took a couple of steps with the ball while the DB is trying to rip it away. It was close.

Comment

No Wynn and now no Litwin. Sweeting trying to do it all.

Comment

Findlay kicks a 50-yard FG with less than 2 minutes left. 38-31 now.

Comment

Shepherd recovers the ensuing onside kick.

Comment

Shepherd in the victory formation. The Rams are going to win this one, 38-31. I'm going to watch Leonard's TD again. That was the deciding score.

Comment

Here is what I think. First of all, the camera angle does not show when/if the ball was actually secured and when the DB ripped it away. To me, it looks like Leonard first grabs the ball at the 4. The DB reaches out and starts wrestling for the ball at the 2. They both fall into the end zone with the ball. And then the DB takes full possession. While I think it was the correct call, I have no way of saying for sure and would be irate if I was Findlay.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                              Shepherd in the victory formation. The Rams are going to win this one, 38-31. I'm going to watch Leonard's TD again. That was the deciding score.
                              SRU trailing 25-33, taking over at the NDC 37 with 12+ minutes in the 4th. Winner heading to Shepherdstown next Saturday.

Comment

Rams fortunate to get this win over a tough Oiler team! Yeah, that last Td was a 50/50 call!

Glad to see the D step up & take the Oilers run down a few notches.

Just wish Shepherd's #4 would play as well as he run's his mouth...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X