Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2018 Blog

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
    Hey all! Are you ready for football season yet? I know I am!!

However, after 113 blogs over four seasons, this is a bittersweet post to let you all know that I won't be covering the GSC this season. Brandon has filled the position and I'm excited to move on to a few new projects via my media business while being a regular fan that doesn't try to watch six or more games at once on a Saturday afternoon! :laugh::bulgy-eyes:

I'll definitely be around here to discuss the season with y'all as I'll probably be keeping up with UWF pretty well.

Let the games begin!

Go GSC!!!

Comment

Thanks, guys! It's been a labor of love and I will miss it. But, I'll be able to talk a little more smack on here now! :laugh::tongue:
      Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Hey all! Are you ready for football season yet? I know I am!!

However, after 113 blogs over four seasons, this is a bittersweet post to let you all know that I won't be covering the GSC this season. Brandon has filled the position and I'm excited to move on to a few new projects via my media business while being a regular fan that doesn't try to watch six or more games at once on a Saturday afternoon! :laugh::bulgy-eyes:

I'll definitely be around here to discuss the season with y'all as I'll probably be keeping up with UWF pretty well.

Let the games begin!

Go GSC!!!
        Hate to see you go!! You have been a super blogger for our forum. Thank you so very,very much for all your time writing about the GSC!! We will certainly miss you!!!

UNALions was one of the first posters to make this girl feel welcome some 12 years ago!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
          Hate to see you go!! You have been a super blogger for our forum. Thank you so very,very much for all your time writing about the GSC!! We will certainly miss you!!!

UNALions was one of the first posters to make this girl feel welcome some 12 years ago!
          Oh, BLady. You know you're my fav! Thanks for the kind words.

I'm eager to read the new blogger's thoughts and I'll certainly still be around to talk football this season!
          Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Thank you for the blogs, I looked forward to reading them each week. Best of luck with your future endeavors.

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post
              Thank you for the blogs, I looked forward to reading them each week. Best of luck with your future endeavors.
              Thanks, man! I appreciate it. Might see you at Wahoos Stadium this fall!
              Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Wow! for some reason I never connected the dots. Andy is UNALions? Now everything makes sense :)

I'll definitely miss your blog but happy to know that you can get down and dirty with the rest of us Minions.

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post
                  Wow! for some reason I never connected the dots. Andy is UNALions? Now everything makes sense :)

I'll definitely miss your blog but happy to know that you can get down and dirty with the rest of us Minions.
                  Thanks, man. And, yes, smack talk time! :victory::tongue: (Not that I have a lot to smack about with UNA gone and UWF just being my hometown team. lol)
                  Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

So that leads to the question, who is the new blogger?

Comment

I thought somebody said Brandon was.

Comment

Originally posted by Braves'86 View Post
                        I thought somebody said Brandon was.
                        Really!?!? That would be awesome! Is Brandon a southerner?

Comment

Originally posted by Shugley View Post
                          Really!?!? That would be awesome! Is Brandon a southerner?
                          Unless I'm confused with another Brandon Brigman he played for UWG on the 2000 GSC championship team.

Comment

Originally posted by Braves'86 View Post
                            Unless I'm confused with another Brandon Brigman he played for UWG on the 2000 GSC championship team.
                            You know what they say, learn something new everyday. Never even occurred to me to look into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shugley View Post
                              So that leads to the question, who is the new blogger?
                              It's actually a member of our GSC message board family here! TBA soon!! :victory:
                              Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

It's actually a member of our GSC message board family here! TBA soon!! :victory:

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X