Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order of Posts in Threads

If you want to switch the order of posts in threads, click on the button Latest Activity while in the thread.

#BlazerNation

There is a "like" button on the right side at the bottom when you want to like a post...

So, I tried posting a picture. Deleted it, I thought and the URL link is still there. Wonder how to remove it?
    Attached Files

#BlazerNation

Comment

How did you get the ring picture to appear by your name? I'd like to get the Maverick back up there. His horns are much more attractive than mine.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
        How did you get the ring picture to appear by your name? I'd like to get the Maverick back up there. His horns are much more attractive than mine.
        It was carried over in the upgrade. In the old board, you had to go your personal settings and upload a new avatar.
        Let me do some snooping around...

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
          Looks like you got your avatar back!

Up at the top on the right, click on your name. There is a "user settings" option, but it doesn't look like it is working yet.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
            If you want to switch the order of posts in threads, click on the button Latest Activity while in the thread.
            Wish it could be set to put the latest posts up front (have a hunting site that can set it so automatically does that).

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post

Wish it could be set to put the latest posts up front (have a hunting site that can set it so automatically does that).
              I think they are working on it. Still more to do.

Shout out to JR. He has been working hard!!!!
              Last edited by BlazerLady; 08-23-2019, 04:48 PM.

#BlazerNation

Comment

I think they are working on it. Still more to do.

Shout out to JR. He has been working hard!!!!
                I can't imagine the magnitude of a project like this.

Much appreciate JR, Brandon and whoever else is working on it. Having this site is quite a blessing that we don't need to take for granted.

Comment

To post a tweet, first bring up the tweet so that you see the last number in the address of the tweet. Copy that number. Click image for larger version

Name:	69011839_10219519595323279_190977309954539520_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQkc2v5qhT3txJWREeLQVf8lo49dxcVzxDndziK1ZevffgOlhb_ZvdcAw5W3nr30DfQ&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=c03e8bf4f160263731412b3cf5d00dbb&oe=5E02E0BD.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	414817

Then type: [tweet]paste the number from the tweet address[/tweet

Then post!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Is there a setting for when you open a thread it goes to the last post you read? When I open the VSU news thread, it starts at post one, instead of the last post I read. If I change it to latest post, it goes to the last post and skips over any I haven't read.
                    Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

I like that we're able to have custom avatars now. Although, it seems we're not able to have a signature anymore.
                      RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
                      Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Originally posted by getnastyblazers View Post
                        Is there a setting for when you open a thread it goes to the last post you read? When I open the VSU news thread, it starts at post one, instead of the last post I read. If I change it to latest post, it goes to the last post and skips over any I haven't read.
                        Right now, until they fix it, when you open a thread, click the Latest Activity button and it will reverse the order. But I think they are working on that issue.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Right now, until they fix it, when you open a thread, click the Latest Activity button and it will reverse the order. But I think they are working on that issue.

Awesome, thanks.
                          Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

If you see something crazy going on in this thread, I am trying to figure out some things.
                            Pictures .....check
                            Tweets.....check

Videos.......

Check

#BlazerNation

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	grinning-face_1f600.png Views:	0 Size:	6.2 KB ID:	415742

Ah- ha......
                              Find smileys designed for Twitter. Copy, paste in picture icon. Needs to be smaller, though.
                              Ah-ha.....can adjust size.

Used this website:
                              https://emojipedia.org/

#BlazerNation

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X