Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta State vs West Florida

I think this game is going to be a hard fought battle! UWF only allows 13.8 points per game. While DSU scores 28 and gives up roughly 18 pts a game. There are so many good players in it. Should be a good game!

I haven't been able to see UWF since early in the season, and they looked flat in those games compared to UWF of years past. However, in looking at the stats, UWF is putting up better numbers across the board except for in rushing defense.

My early lean was to DSU, but I am having second thoughts. I'm going UWF.
    Last edited by Rational Observer; 10-03-2019, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post
      I haven't been able to see UWF since early in the season, and they looked flat in those games compared to UWF of years past. However, in looking at the stats, UWF is putting up better numbers across the board except for in rushing defense.

My early lean was to DSU, but I am having second thoughts. I'm going UWF.
      Take away the 69 points and 573 yards against the high school team and the stats are more like the other GSC teams. That said, they are still a formidable opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by greendog72 View Post

Take away the 69 points and 573 yards against the high school team and the stats are more like the other GSC teams. That said, they are still a formidable opponent.
        This is the pick, I am struggling with.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Go DSU DSU!!

Comment

Going to be interesting with Ruddick wearing the Dinkins jersey, number 93.

Comment

Fair point.

Comment

Press Conference https://youtu.be/Acw9yCMWOqA

Comment

Comment

Use my thread. I have the weekly preview and the game link. Also, West Florida posted their preview in it.
                    Last edited by CalifOKRA; 10-05-2019, 10:39 AM.
                    RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
                    Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Yeah, I guess that UWF offense has nothing going.

Comment

Congrats, Argos.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Respect to the Argos, this was by far the most impressive win so far this year in the GSC. I'm glad we get you guys later in the season and at home so there will be no surprises or excuses.
                          Last edited by boyblue; 10-06-2019, 06:56 AM. Reason: Changed "to date" to so far this year

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X