Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gary Goff Show...

...is online at www.VSUfootball.com!!

Enjoy, and let me now if there are any issues!

Go Blazers!

Oooo....it's early!!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Great job!!! Enjoyed it!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
        Oooo....it's early!!!
        Early game, early show!!!

Comment

Originally posted by crashandannie View Post

Early game, early show!!!
          Next week posting the show will have to wait until we get back from Cleveland, so it will be a bit later. Not too late, I hope!

Go Blazers!

Comment

Originally posted by crashandannie View Post

Next week posting the show will have to wait until we get back from Cleveland, so it will be a bit later. Not too late, I hope!

Go Blazers!
            Haha....no problem. Safe travels!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Logistically I'm sure it was a nightmare, but I miss the days when Sunday afternoons began at 12:30 with eating lunch while watching the Blazer show (Dean Show) on TV. That was immediately followed by the Georgia Bulldog show (Mark Richt). I'd then often transition to a nice nap in the recliner.

If I recall correctly there'd often be repeats of the Blazer show as well as video of the games over on VSU-TV.

The quality of the show is phenomenal and always has been. Candidly, I do miss the consistency of having a set time for it to air each Sunday (even if it were 6:00 or 7:00 in the evening).

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post
                Logistically I'm sure it was a nightmare, but I miss the days when Sunday afternoons began at 12:30 with eating lunch while watching the Blazer show (Dean Show) on TV. That was immediately followed by the Georgia Bulldog show (Mark Richt). I'd then often transition to a nice nap in the recliner.

If I recall correctly there'd often be repeats of the Blazer show as well as video of the games over on VSU-TV.

The quality of the show is phenomenal and always has been. Candidly, I do miss the consistency of having a set time for it to air each Sunday (even if it were 6:00 or 7:00 in the evening).

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X