Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rollodex View Post
    Just dam pathetic Rogan flat like he have all season other than last week. This offense is a lil above average after being superior last season and I being saying all season if the defense have a off game we will be in trouble especially in the postseason. Same offense from last year but this year have been hard for me to stomach at times this year. Dam halftime we got 0 points on a average team.
    Did you just write that Rogan is flat like he has been all season long, except for last week? I just want to make sure my eyes aren't playing tricks on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

Every team has a 'bad' game. Obviously N.G. practiced well and watched a lot of film, give them; some credit.
      I am impressed that Shorter held them to a touchdown.
      That was last week during that tropical storm. It was really really wet. This is a team that has just been plagued with injuries. They are a scrappy bunch. They almost beat FCS Western Carolina. Lost by 3 to them.

Comment

Glad we pull this off but still very disappointed and worried as the new season approaches. I expect West Florida to boat race this 2-4 team and possible end our streak

Comment

Thank you Cory Roberts with 2 interceptions tonight........player of the week!!!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

Every team has a 'bad' game. Obviously N.G. practiced well and watched a lot of film, give them; some credit.
            I am impressed that Shorter held them to a touchdown.
            No excuse

Comment

20-15 BLAZERS!!

Get on the bus and get out of there Blazers!!!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
                  Thank you Cory Roberts with 2 interceptions tonight........player of the week!!!!
                  Rolodex, was it ok with you that Rogan was in the game on that TD run to win the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post

Rolodex, was it ok with you that Rogan was in the game on that TD run to win the game?
                    Tell me about it. Okay, Rogan throws 2 picks. He isn't perfect, no one is, but this young man has been playing lights out all season long. His efficiency is incredible. I know of 8 other teams that would love to have Rogan as their QB, actually make that the entire D2. He is special, Harlon Hill special, imo.

Comment

Indeed. These young men should feel very blessed to be a part of this!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Lindsey View Post

He is special, Harlon Hill special, imo.
                        Was last year as well.

BTW, Ivory had one tote for one yard (I think that was a jet sweep). No throws.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post

Was last year as well.

BTW, Ivory had one tote for one yard (I think that was a jet sweep). No throws.
                          Since the whole defense keys off him, I think they should use more as decoy in critical downs, fwiw!
                          <>

Comment

Rogan Wells winning touchdown!

#BlazerNation

Comment

So for anyone that wants someone else at QB besides Wells, during the past 3 games Rogan has accounted for 1032 yards of offense (or 9.3 yards per play (his throws or his runs)).

Durham obviously has less plays, but for comparison he averages 5.6 yards per play using the same measuring standard.

BTW, during that same time Wells has accounted for 9 TD's and Durham none.

Durham's an amazing talent, but Rogan Wells is our quarterback.
                              Last edited by Fan_the_Flame; 10-26-2019, 06:07 PM.

Comment

WOW! Great effort by Wells. Very poor tackling by NGU. I love the GSC! Any Given Saturday! Who would have thought this game was going to be this close?
                                RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
                                Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X