Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Valdosta St. hosting Lenior-Rhyne - Region 2 Championship Game Thread

Glad to see that VSU is showing class by calling off the dogs and putting the backups in.

Comment

61-14
      VSU BLAZERS
      Great Balls of Fire !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by baldereagle View Post
        Score?

Another nail biter. 61 - 14
        <>

Comment

Mavs over Texans 13 -10. Final.
          <>

Comment

Final
            VSU 61-21
            VSU BLAZERS
            Great Balls of Fire !!!!!!

Comment

Well, all four semifinalists will be undefeated. I hope VSU gets to host.
              Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

I hope Valdosta State gets to host, but I see them traveling to Minnesota State and Notre Dame College traveling to Ferris State

Comment

NSIC blogger saying he thinks VSU and Mankato will host games. When do they announce them? Later today?
                  Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Decide tonite. Announce tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post
                      Decide tonite. Announce tomorrow.
                      Actually, I just looked back. IUP announced the semifinal with UWF by 7:15 PM Eastern the night they won the regional final.

https://iupathletics.com/news/2017/1...?path=football

Keep your eyes peeled folks!
                      Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
                        NSIC blogger saying he thinks VSU and Mankato will host games. When do they announce them? Later today?
                        Should know by 8 or 9 tonight.

Comment

Congrats VSU - I will take my third helping of crow now!

Comment

Originally posted by BearMan View Post
                            Congrats VSU - I will take my third helping of crow now!
                            Congrats to L-R as well. Only 8 teams make it to the quarterfinal round - 8 of the best teams in the country. Well done. Maybe we will see you next year!!

Have a safe trip back.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by Rollodex View Post
                              Bring on Notre Dame College. I hope the game is in Valdosta we would draw a huge crowd especially with no D 1 games on TV but our attendance today is very poor due to the weather even though the rain held off unexpectedly
                              A friend showed me the weather radar on her phone during the game. There was green, red, and yellow all around the area except Valdosta........I guess God wanted to watch the game too...... :wink:

#BlazerNation

Comment

Well done Blazers!! Move on and bring the National Championship back to the Southeast. We're all Blazer Fans now!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X