Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1

So how many teams from GSC going to D1 next year or soon after? Valdosta, Delta and West Georgia are on the rumors list. Any one else on here have some information ion this.

They are all waiting on Grand Valley to move up first.

Comment

Rumors dem spreadin'
      Claim that a sensee me plantin'
      But I man a de Don ina de jugglin'
      A pure rumours a gwaan
      - Gregory Isaacs
      Pure Rumors nothing more, you guys are going to have to put up with us for at least another decade. We see how our former conference mates are languishing in the pit of inconsequentiality, so I can't imagine anyone wanting to join them. Our players are getting looks from pro scouts. The elite are getting tryouts, and there's nothing like a D2 chip on one's shoulder as motivation.

Comment

Where did you hear DSU? I'd really like to know where that rumor came from. There is no way DSU goes D1.
        RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
        Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Originally posted by Bearhof View Post
          So how many teams from GSC going to D1 next year or soon after? Valdosta, Delta and West Georgia are on the rumors list. Any one else on here have some information ion this.
          There is no truth to the VSU rumor, which I haven't heard to begin with.
          Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post
            They are all waiting on Grand Valley to move up first.
            This is the correct response.
            Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

Originally posted by Bearhof View Post
              I find it funny that the "rumor" doesn't include West Florida. Which, in my opinion, is more likely to go D1 than any of the schools mentioned.
              RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
              Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post

I find it funny that the "rumor" doesn't include West Florida. Which, in my opinion, is more likely to go D1 than any of the schools mentioned.
                You're right of course, but I hope they stick around because it's just good to have tough competition because we miss UNA.

Comment

Why move up where you'd never be heard from again, when you can stay and be one of the top teams in DII? NFL scouts visit us just like D1..
                  Besides, we have some of the greatest rivalries right here!

#BlazerNation

Comment

UWA is waiting for a power 5 invite before moving up...

Comment

Hopefully the GSC stays intact with current teams. Think UNA should have stayed and NGreenville should be in the SAC.

Comment

Comment

We're not saying UNA made the wrong decision, we just don't understand the decision. With the impending changes will the number of scholarships be affected?

Comment

Was curious how Rogan Wells is doing since he left Blazers and transferred to Western Carolina. Bad decision, they are 0 - 6 and lost by 70 to Oklahoma.

https://catamountsports.com/sports/f...hedule?path=fb
                            <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
                              Was curious how Rogan Wells is doing since he left Blazers and transferred to Western Carolina. Bad decision, they are 0 - 6 and lost by 70 to Oklahoma.

https://catamountsports.com/sports/f...hedule?path=fb
                              Current players are passing his rushing record.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X