Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your team's identity?

After the UWA game Saturday, the subject of a school's football identity was brought up. Someone pointed out that Delta is always known for having big physical front 7, Mississippi College has become known for the rushing attack and shortening the game, Valdosta = black shirts defense, etc, and so on. Out of curiosity, I thought what better place to learn the "known for's" of the schools in the GSC than this board. The consensus after the loss to Delta was that UWA doesn't really have an Identity but I am sure that around the GSC when it is UWA week something comes to mind.

So what do you think each of when it is _______ week in the GSC?

I agree that Delta's d line is what I think
    West Florida is offense and big receivers
    Valdosta is stifling defense
    Mississippi College is the option
    North Greenville hasnt been around long enough for me to know them just yet
    West Georgia - struggling with this one I think it is physical defense but I am not 100%
    Shorter (though they dont win alot) is sportsmanship. Saw the whole team go shake a UNA player's hand after a gruesome injury

Originally posted by UWAalum View Post
    After the UWA game Saturday, the subject of a school's football identity was brought up. Someone pointed out that Delta is always known for having big physical front 7, Mississippi College has become known for the rushing attack and shortening the game, Valdosta = black shirts defense, etc, and so on. Out of curiosity, I thought what better place to learn the "known for's" of the schools in the GSC than this board. The consensus after the loss to Delta was that UWA doesn't really have an Identity but I am sure that around the GSC when it is UWA week something comes to mind.

So what do you think each of when it is _______ week in the GSC?

I agree that Delta's d line is what I think
    West Florida is offense and big receivers
    Valdosta is stifling defense
    Mississippi College is the option
    North Greenville hasnt been around long enough for me to know them just yet
    West Georgia - struggling with this one I think it is physical defense but I am not 100%
    Shorter (though they dont win alot) is sportsmanship. Saw the whole team go shake a UNA player's hand after a gruesome injury

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
    Working...
    X