X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! OT in Cleveland

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post
      NGU was a tough out but it gives us plenty to work on this week.
      I think the last two games has given us a solid look at the Blazers. Going into next week the penalty issues has to be cleaned up. 5 penalties for over 70 yards (I'm going to keep bringing that up until they have at less two games with 1 or less penalties). In the games to come penalties will be huge.

Defense has to settle in early. VSU offense is going to score and I have faith that the team can keep their cool if behind early but what happens if they fall in a big hole in the 1st half?

Looking at the stats, the score doesn't show the true difference between teams (just like last week). VSU's O put up some big numbers. The two interceptions aren't pretty but defense stepped up so that didn't matter. The games coming up will be much closer in score the Blazers just have to stay in front.

NG played hard but good work Blazers for keeping it cool and staying with the game plan.

GO Blazers!

Comment

Indeed. They were a hard-hitting, physical team. And they played 4 quarters. They did not give up!

The NGU player that was hurt, we saw him leaving the field on crutches. Hope everything will be all right with him.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post
          NGU was a tough out but it gives us plenty to work on this week.
          Oh yeah. I have my list, starting with the penalties. No excuse for a couple of those.....mental mistakes. When you are undefeated, everybody is going to play their A-game against you. Blazers need to be ready for that, but I am sure the coaches will talk about that this week.
          NGU, offensively, pulled some neat plays out of the hat. Congrats to them.

#BlazerNation

Comment

<>

Comment

Hey, we got them right where we want them :)

Comment

Write up:
                https://vstateblazers.com/news/2021/...ing-31-21.aspx

#BlazerNation

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X