Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Georgia vs. Valdosta

Any insights for the game? Blazers have won 8 of the last 13. Dean teams are always dangerous.

West Georgia is 1st in defense.4th in offense 2nd in sacks,2nd in red zone offense.

And Wolves just knocked off a highly rated Albany St.

<>
    Last edited by Wide_Right; 11-21-2021, 01:48 PM.
    <>

Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
      Any insights for the game? Blazers have won 8 of the last 13. Dean teams are always dangerous.

West Georgia is 1st in defense.4th in offense 2nd in sacks,2nd in red zone offense.

And Wolves just knocked off a highly rated Albany St.

<>

Comment

Got my tickets!!
        Season ticket holders have until noon on Monday to get their seats. After noon, reserved seats will be open to the public.
        Reserved(50 yard line section-home side) is $20. General admission(home & visitors) $12. Seniors and kids $8. Parking free except the booster lot.

Game: 1:00pm
        BlazerWalk: between 11:15-11:30am
        Tailgating: Alumni @ the Alumni House - across Patterson from the UC. Contact Alumni Association to register.
        Student Tailgate - the grassy block next to the UC
        Blazer fan tailgates are mostly next to the Am. Legion and down Williams and down Jane street
        Visitor Tailgating in the park next to the stadium, UC parking lot or wherever you find a space. First come basis.
        The UC(University Center) has restrooms as well as the stadium of course.

#BlazerNation

Comment

I'm hoping for change either way. Either we turn around our historical record of losing after winning or UWG changing the pattern of once they beat us, not bringing home the NC. In both cases there is a new coach so either way the prospects are encouraging.

Comment

Comment

Agreed, VSU fans were extremely nice at the first game down there. That was my first time at Bazemore-Hyder, but we're heading back down this weekend too. I'm hoping for another great game, just with a different victor this time around. Go West, see all y'all on Saturday

Comment

Last edited by Fan_the_Flame; 11-21-2021, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Now is the time for Goff to prove himself.

Comment

Originally posted by City of Dreams View Post
                    Agreed, VSU fans were extremely nice at the first game down there. That was my first time at Bazemore-Hyder, but we're heading back down this weekend too. I'm hoping for another great game, just with a different victor this time around. Go West, see all y'all on Saturday
                    For the most part. we are always nice. We have to be. There are just way too many connections between the schools.
                    I know two VSU alum whose children are attending West Ga..........that's just not right......lol.......

#BlazerNation

Comment

<>

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post

Now is the time for Goff to prove himself.

Comment

Hmmm...which team do I dislike the least?

Are there any scenarios where the game could end in a tie with the 4th place team in the GSC assuming the spot in the playoffs?

Comment

Bye weeks make me nervous. Although I know the team may have needed a break. Hopefully the time was used to rest (mentally & physically), heal up, and watch film.

They can't come out flat or let UWG get a lead. Special teams have to play better and they have to control the individual penalties.

Will Coach Goff get his first playoff win at VSU? I think he has to be able to with the talent VSU has on the field currently. If Saturday ends with VSU losing back to back second round games after a bye week I will become a little concerned. Especially since it would have happen with pretty much the same successful regular season team.

I felt like the 2019 loss to UWF come down to poor time management and penalties. This UWG team is good and is definitely maybe out for revenge. The game should be another close on. I am hoping VSU you comes out strong and remained claim if it gets close.

Comment

I'm most concerned about our defense, after starting the year out stout we can't seem to get off the field. It would be great if we can get 5 or 6 punts out of the Wolves. UWF punted twice to our five and UWG punted three times (same as us); we're gonna have to get more stops otherwise we're going to be in a dog fight and that's not where you want to be with a pack of Wolves.

I suspect we've had a couple key injuries so, I'm hoping the replacements have now had enough game reps and practice time to give a better effort.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X