Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Austin Reed has entered the transfer portal...

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm eager to see where Reed lands!! And, as for timing, a slow football news cycle looks like perfection now! haha. Good for him!

There�s a national-championship winning quarterback availible in the transfer market. Though, his name might rather unknown to causal college football fans. But FBS
    Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Wouldn't Be Surprised if More Kids start Transferring from UWF. It's something going on over there. This has been the most transfers I have seen from them.

Comment

Originally posted by MarsHillU2022 View Post
        Wouldn't Be Surprised if More Kids start Transferring from UWF. It's something going on over there. This has been the most transfers I have seen from them.
        I saw Mars Hill signed the Newton brothers. Very good players should be great additions to your team.

Comment

Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post

I saw Mars Hill signed the Newton brothers. Very good players should be great additions to your team.
            I have heard nothing but good things about them on the field and off. Hopefully they will adjust here quickly and continue to play well as they have been. It has been said that they have three other brothers. One at Toledo, another at Illinois, and a younger one who is currently a freshman in high school that holds a few offers. Great family full of athletes. Hoping to see a Mars Hill vs West Florida in the playoffs. That would be fun.

Comment

I saw a UWF DB/Safety in the portal. Have never seen the portal like this. I remember when you had to sit out a year and had to have some hardship situation to transfer.

#BlazerNation

Comment

After see the UWF 2022 schedule ( or lack there of it) it certainly wouldn't surprise me if that had something to do with his entering the portal.....

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post
                  After see the UWF 2022 schedule ( or lack there of it) it certainly wouldn't surprise me if that had something to do with his entering the portal.....
                  Has there been any "UWF to D1 talk" or is that dead?

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

Has there been any "UWF to D1 talk" or is that dead?
                    Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

I have heard nothing but good things about them on the field and off. Hopefully they will adjust here quickly and continue to play well as they have been. It has been said that they have three other brothers. One at Toledo, another at Illinois, and a younger one who is currently a freshman in high school that holds a few offers. Great family full of athletes. Hoping to see a Mars Hill vs West Florida in the playoffs. That would be fun.
                      Newton Brothers are great kids. I wish thell Well! They used carpool with my son when they came home to visit.
                      Both are good players but UWF had alot of Depth at RB & LB.

Comment

Comment

The most from them....since 2016. Not exactly a large sample size.

Comment

I would have to agree. They typically are a transfer heavy team from the previous few years. Yes they have won a National Championship but constantly bringing in 15-20 transfers every year, you have to think at some point actual team chemistry matters. Hoping for the best for them this season after all of the current kids transferring out current and potentially present. They will get a ton of new transfers like they always do but something is telling me that this season might be a little different since Reed isn't at the helm.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X