Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 Valdosta State Football Media Guide

Good evening. This is probably a long shot and hope you don't mind me asking, but any chance you or someone you know may have the 1997 Valdosta St. Football Media Guide. I am trying to obtain one and figured it would not hurt to ask around. I already checked VText online and they only have a game program and not the actual yearbook. Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance for your time.

Here it is. I found their archive last month looking for Mike Leach pics. There are some great ones of him in 93 or 94 wearing a tux of all things at the Blazers' banquet. Total Vince Gill doppelganger.

https://vtext.valdosta.edu/xmlui/handle/10428/2322

Comment

Thank you, I am looking for the Media Guide for the entire season, this link is for a single game. Please let me know if you have that one. Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer Fan View Post
        Thank you, I am looking for the Media Guide for the entire season, this link is for a single game. Please let me know if you have that one. Much appreciated.
        I am sorry. I didn't look closely enough at that. The early 90s ones are linked as programs, but are essentially media guides. I was figuring this was the same.

Comment

Contact the SID. I’m sure they have it on file.
          Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Check with the Odum Library Archives. Maybe they can help.
            if you are in Valdosta go the 3rd floor of the library. They have all kind of things up there, even the first Blaze costume.

#BlazerNation

Comment

I'll give that a shot; thank you.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X