Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UNALions View Post

The GSC needs to invite several NAIA schools with football ASAP. Faulkner in Montgomery, Kaiser in FL, Reinhardt in GA, etc.

The sky is falling for GSC football. Does the conference care?
    Maybe the GSC has been inviting but getting no takers. In high school, did you tell everyone about the girls who turned down your offers of a date?

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post

2025 and 2026. Not 2024 per the press release by both leagues
      I was under the impression that Anderson's football program was starting in 2024, so regardless, that move hurts the GSC for non-conference scheduling (and also the PSAC, since there are quite a few PSAC-MEC non-con games in Week 1).
      Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post

Maybe the GSC has been inviting but getting no takers. In high school, did you tell everyone about the girls who turned down your offers of a date?
        The conference seems doomed. It’s sad to watch unfold.
        Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

I was under the impression that Anderson's football program was starting in 2024, so regardless, that move hurts the GSC for non-conference scheduling (and also the PSAC, since there are quite a few PSAC-MEC non-con games in Week 1).
          Anderson does start in 2024, but the schedule agreement doesn't take place until the following season.

Only guarentee with GSC is no way they are gonna do what the GNAC used to do and schedule everyone twice. Right? Also (and I may have asked this before) but let's say UWF, UWG and VSU were to go D1. What on earth does Delta, MC and UWA do?

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post
            Anderson does start in 2024, but the schedule agreement doesn't take place until the following season.

Only guarentee with GSC is no way they are gonna do what the GNAC used to do and schedule everyone twice. Right? Also (and I may have asked this before) but let's say UWF, UWG and VSU were to go D1. What on earth does Delta, MC and UWA do?
            I've thought about this....

There are a few things I can see happening. Delta State and West Alabama try to move to the GAC. Mississippi College, being a private school, would fit in well with the SAC. Another thought brought up by another member is the Arkansas schools leaving the GAC and rejoining the GSC. With West Georgia, West Florida, and Valdosta gone, maybe the Arkansas schools won't be afraid of a little competition.
            Last edited by CalifOKRA; 06-22-2023, 01:50 PM.
            RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
            Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X