Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Coach Jack Show is online!

The Tremaine Jackson Show is online at www.blazersportsmedia.com with new host Mike McCord! With all your favorite highlights, commentary, player interviews, and the Question of the Week, as the Blazers take on the Albany State Golden Rams!

We want to hear from you! Please send comments, critiques and questions to [email protected], and let us know what we are doing right, what we need to do better!

Could we use more exclamation points?!?!
    Last edited by crashandannie; 09-11-2023, 07:16 AM.

Thanks for the show. Good job!

Always nice to see what you are listening to on the radio.
    Love the speeds we are getting at running back, and
    defensively we are seeing. some good plays…. And that sack! How exciting was that for the players there at the end.
    Ok. next…..

#BlazerNation

Comment

Don't see it

Comment

Hmmm… if you go to www.BlazersportsMedia.com and scroll down to the “on-demand” section it should show up. You might need to refresh the page.

BTW, the Coach said he is in Nassau every year and would love to meet a Blazer fan there! DM your contact information or send to the gmail and I can get you in touch.

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post
          Don't see it
          Or you can go to vstateblazers.com and then look for the 3 bars on the top right, click. Then select Multimedia, then click on Blazer Webcasts.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by crashandannie View Post
            Hmmm… if you go to www.BlazersportsMedia.com and scroll down to the “on-demand” section it should show up. You might need to refresh the page.

BTW, the Coach said he is in Nassau every year and would love to meet a Blazer fan there! DM your contact information or send to the gmail and I can get you in touch.
            Sent that email, thanks. I'll be sure to treat him right.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

Or you can go to vstateblazers.com and then look for the 3 bars on the top right, click. Then select Multimedia, then click on Blazer Webcasts.
              Thanks BL yeah, I did go to the Blazers site.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X