Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Coach Jack Show is back!

Check it out at www.BlazerSportsMedia.com!

The Blazers are 4-0 and the Coach talks with Dave about the North Greenville game, with highlights, player interviews, and the Question of the Week!

And if you have questions, comments, or things we can do better, drop us an email at [email protected]!

Wow. I didn’t realize how many passes we knocked downed down by our defense. Is the Black Swarm defense back???

#BlazerNation

Comment

We definitely seem to have a lot more speed in the secondary than last season. The defense has actually been running receivers and backs down from behind, which was definitely not a thing last year! I think Coach Jack saw the speed in the GSC last season and recruited for it.

Missed a few tackles that went for extra yardage though. Coach mentioned they would be working on that.

I also liked seeing the quick passes across the middle that were very successful. I think we used the off tackle runs to set those passes up. Seeing something new every game, which says good things about the coaching staff!

Comment

Originally posted by crashandannie View Post
        We definitely seem to have a lot more speed in the secondary than last season. The defense has actually been running receivers and backs down from behind, which was definitely not a thing last year! I think Coach Jack saw the speed in the GSC last season and recruited for it.

Missed a few tackles that went for extra yardage though. Coach mentioned they would be working on that.

I also liked seeing the quick passes across the middle that were very successful. I think we used the off tackle runs to set those passes up. Seeing something new every game, which says good things about the coaching staff!
        They were only putting one LB in the middle and then two way out on each side. Spacing was off. It was open pretty much there all night.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X