Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
    Any defense in this game? Lordy. Lol.
    The defense decided they only wanted to play in the 4th quarter… lol…

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
      The defense decided they only wanted to play in the 4th quarter… lol…
      Gotcha. 🤣
      Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Chowan (who was 0-4 coming into today) only averaged 10 points a game thru their first 4 games. Put up 36 against VSU (also ran 72 plays to our 48).

I think a big dose of reality is coming to town wearing green helmets next weekend. Hoping we can perform better than last year (gave up 703 yards of offense and 70 points against Delta in 2022)). 36 to Chowan doesn’t make me particularly optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post
          Chowan (who was 0-4 coming into today) only averaged 10 points a game thru their first 4 games. Put up 36 against VSU (also ran 72 plays to our 48).

I think a big dose of reality is coming to town wearing green helmets next weekend. Hoping we can perform better than last year (gave up 703 yards of offense and 70 points against Delta in 2022)). 36 to Chowan doesn’t make me particularly optimistic.
          I’m just hoping Shegog is okay. He got hurt early in the 2nd quarter and didn’t come back in. Without him, Delta State isn’t winning anything.
          RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
          Delta State University, GSC

Comment

I think he is fine and got pulled to save him. Our announcers said he was on the sideline and seemed fine! We were up 37-3 at half. Not like we need home for the game honestly

Comment

Originally posted by statesmen supporter View Post
              I think he is fine and got pulled to save him. Our announcers said he was on the sideline and seemed fine! We were up 37-3 at half. Not like we need home for the game honestly
              When I was reading the recap that’s what it sounded like. Scoring and dominating at all three aspects of the game and you have a long road trip to Valdosta next week. Save him. Let him rest. So he’s 100% for that game.

Comment

Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post

I’m just hoping Shegog is okay. He got hurt early in the 2nd quarter and didn’t come back in. Without him, Delta State isn’t winning anything.
                He’s fine I talked to him after the game. Apparently Cooley told him there was no reason for him to go back in the game it was around 28-0 at that time.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X