Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Coach Jack Show is BACK!!!

The Blazers are 9-1 and the Head Coach talks the West Al game with Mike McDowd! Along with all your favorites at

www.BlazerSportsMedia.com!

WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! About the show, about Flo, about anything that you want to share, or (of course) any questions for Coach Jack, let us know at

[email protected]

Blazer Sports Media is working hard to bring you the best of a Blazer Athletics. Help us do our best!

Really good show!
    Defense did a tremendous job, and I am still seeing running backs and receivers giving that extra effort for more yardage. Good habits make good players!!

Enjoyed the player interviews!

Now, let's go get that Peach Basket!!!
    ​​​​​​​

#BlazerNation

Comment

No show this week?

#BlazerNation

Comment

Online now!

A little backed up due to the basketball game (Blazers Win!) and short staff due to Thanksgiving break.

Comment

Originally posted by crashandannie View Post
          Online now!

A little backed up due to the basketball game (Blazers Win!) and short staff due to Thanksgiving break.
          Oh, ok. Was worried that the NCAA wouldn't release the film.......lol....but wasn't too worried since I was there!! Woohoo!

Missed the guys BB game last week. Hard to get there during the week because I get up so early the next day.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Can't wait to see the rematch with Delta State. Go Blazers
            Last edited by Blazer88; 11-20-2023, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

Missed the guys BB game last week. Hard to get there during the week because I get up so early the next day.
              I am pretty sure Basketball is part of your Flo subscription this year!

Comment

I am pretty sure Basketball is part of your Flo subscription this year!
                Yeah I watched. Just hard to be there in person during the week.

Oh loved the special guest interview on the TJ Show!!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

WBB is buffering tonight.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
                    WBB is buffering tonight.
                    It’s a Flo issue. I see it on the app, but not on our system or in the Flo “control portal”. And they say they don’t see issues in the stream.

Comment

It’s a Flo issue. I see it on the app, but not on our system or in the Flo “control portal”. And they say they don’t see issues in the stream.
                      Ha.
                      I think next I see it I’m taking a picture and sending it to them.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X