Comment

Roar SNOIL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post
        Roar SNOIL!!
        Yes!! Lol.

Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Okay. My fantasy is likely over now. Lol. Thanks for letting me be excited.
          Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

I was coming out of the woods when I heard the score. Honestly, I think that was the first time I ever cheered for the snoils. Hate it for Fsu qb Travis. Left foot isnt supposed to be facing west from your body like that. Hate it for that young man. It’ll be tough for them to win a Natty with a backup qb now.

Comment

Originally posted by UWARTime View Post
              I was coming out of the woods when I heard the score. Honestly, I think that was the first time I ever cheered for the snoils. Hate it for Fsu qb Travis. Left foot isnt supposed to be facing west from your body like that. Hate it for that young man. It’ll be tough for them to win a Natty with a backup qb now.
              Thanks for the Snoil support! Lol. Yes, I hated to see that injury.
              Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Well, this is getting out of hand now like everyone expected. But, I couldn’t be more proud of the Lions! They came out and smacked the 4th ranked Seminoles in the mouth in the first quarter lighting up Twitter with folks that had never heard of UNA football. It’s a big silver lining for what will be a blowout. Oh, and the $400k. Yet, the exposure alone was worth much more than that.

Roar Lions!

Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
                  Well, this is getting out of hand now like everyone expected. But, I couldn’t be more proud of the Lions! They came out and smacked the 4th ranked Seminoles in the mouth in the first quarter lighting up Twitter with folks that had never heard of UNA football. It’s a big silver lining for what will be a blowout. Oh, and the $400k. Yet, the exposure alone was worth much more than that.

Roar Lions!
                  Free marketing.
                  RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
                  Delta State University, GSC

Comment

At least UNA showed up and got paid.....rather than paying someone to show up and not showing up yourselves....right Auburn? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post
                      At least UNA showed up and got paid.....rather than paying someone to show up and not showing up yourselves....right Auburn? Lol.
                      And AU paid $1.85 million! Yikes!!
                      Auburn was stunned Saturday by New Mexico State 31-10 at Jordan-Hare Stadium. Here's how much the Tigers paid the Aggies for the contest
                      Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by UWARTime View Post
                        Don't worry about the backup QB. He's a tough south Georgia kid from Valdosta........and so is tight end, Jaheim Bell.
                        Last edited by BlazerLady; 11-19-2023, 06:42 PM.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post

And AU paid $1.85 million! Yikes!!
                          Oh Auburn lol. Good thing Jesus loves them. Maybe.

Comment

I don't think I heard the announcers say "NorthERN Alabama" once! That's a small victory right there.

Comment

Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post
                              Free marketing.
                              And then I just read this! Wow!! That’s a lot of eyes on UNA who was actually still in the game until the end of the 3rd Qtr.

On the CW, Saturday’s ACC matchup between North Alabama and Florida State delivered 1.3M viewers, which is the network’s largest primetime audience in more than six years. It was also The CW’s best Saturday night primetime audience since national programming began on the network in October 2021.

It was another slow week for college football. Once again, no games were able to crack the 6M viewer mark, though Georgia-Tennessee came close with 5.73M viewers on CBS. That’s quite the audi…
                              Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X