Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LR has huge turnout for opening gam

What a start to our one hundred years of football. Wow factor new sports complex ribbon cutting. Great looking team with lots of talent. 68-07 and could have scored a hundred. All American Kyle Duggar scores defense touchdown on second play of the game on interception return. Also had one other interception he returned about sixty yards. Pro scouts are all over this young man and its easy to see why.

Hard to find many negatives in a 68-7 game, but Dugger's fumbled punt led to St. Aug's only points and unfortunately it stands out more than the two INTs, one of which was a freebie that the St. Aug QB floated into the middle of the field. That's about the only bad thing that happened for LR though. It was a beautiful night for football, the place was packed the Bears completely overwhelmed the competition and they got valuable game experience for a lot of young players. The McGeachy Center looks amazing and you could hardly tell that the home side stands were demolished 60 days ago. Overall, LR could not have asked for anything better.

Comment

It looked like a beautiful night and your photos were outstanding chuck as always.I'm not sure how I feel about the Bears black helmets yet. Not saying they look bad but I'm not sure how I feel yet.Only thing I'll say is they beat down an opponent they were supposed to which is a very good sign. Just asK the Vols. But overwhelming St. Aug? Come on Chuck. Shelby High school would overwhelm the Falcons lol

Comment

Yep falcons lost 14-0 in second half to our second and third team. Supposedly they had several players ineligible because of transfer problems. Tough road game coming up in VU so we will see if we can compete with a good solid team Saturday.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X