Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catawba football

Sitting in the stands Saturday, I was appalled at what I was watching. In the second half, each time the defense came off the field and sat down, they were ignored to the point that the players were screaming "Will someone come over here and coach us". The coach was ignoring them after getting into a heated exchange with one of the players. How can you ask these young men to not give up when you quit on them? There is no morale left on this team.

I noticed the same thing. Not real sure what to think. I would like to think things will improve but I haven't seen any of that. Defense gets run all over and manhandled by opposing MUCH BIGGER and stronger OL. Offense has spurts of success but playcalling is predictable and if you can't stay on the field the D gets tired and will eventually crack. It appears that coaching is a bismal and that all lies on the HC. He is the CEO and is responsible for running a sound, clean and successful program. If that can't be done it is time to look elsewhere Alumni or not!!! They need to recruit OL and DL that match the size of our opponents. I have yet to see a team that they have played where we didn't match size wise. The K for Newberry was bigger than any player we had on our sideline.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
    Working...
    X