Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State of SAC Recruiting

With the D2 signing day fast approaching, has anybody heard of what the state of recruiting is throughout the SAC - any big names, notable weak programs, surprises? I'm sure Wingate are chugging along just fine, Jacobs at LR seems to be a fantastic recruiter so I'm not worried there, and CN waiting so long to hire their coach could hurt them (although that's just speculation, I really have no idea how their recruiting is). I'm also interested in Newberry and Catawba who have had success in the past and are always likely to make a splash recruiting the Carolinas. Any news on how things are going throughout the SAC in terms of recruiting?

From what I'm hearing all of the SAC teams have oral commitments from seniors all over NC, TN, SC, GA and FL. Of course those are non binding and could change. Visits are still going on. Decisions will be made right up until the LOI goes in. To say one school is having a banner year is subjective. No one knows if any of the high school heroes will be a stud or a dud. I've been following several transfers in AND OUT of SAC schools. interesting that kids are getting lured away by lower level D1 schools. Some are giving up scholarships to walk on at a losing program.

Comment

Originally posted by Ethel Kay View Post
      From what I'm hearing all of the SAC teams have oral commitments from seniors all over NC, TN, SC, GA and FL. Of course those are non binding and could change. Visits are still going on. Decisions will be made right up until the LOI goes in. To say one school is having a banner year is subjective. No one knows if any of the high school heroes will be a stud or a dud. I've been following several transfers in AND OUT of SAC schools. interesting that kids are getting lured away by lower level D1 schools. Some are giving up scholarships to walk on at a losing program.
      Which programs have had people transfer away?

Comment

https://www.d2football.com/forum/for...nd-commitments

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X