X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEARS
    replied
    Originally posted by canadarican View Post
    I know we've talked about it 3,000 times...but any W.A.G.'s on who team 14 would possibly be? I'm also trying to sort divisions in my head haha.
    Your guess is as good as mine! Maybe Barton would leave the Conference Carolinas now that they have football? Divisions would be fascinating, my first inclination would be to have South Carolina and Charlotte area schools (Anderson, Limestone, Coker, Newberry, Queens, Wingate) in a SAC South or Piedmont SAC and then the more northern teams (Catawba, LR, Mars Hill, CN, Tusculum, LMU, UVA Wise) in a SAC North or Mountain SAC. Fourteenth school gets added to the Piedmont SAC.

Leave a comment:

• canadarican
    replied
    I know we've talked about it 3,000 times...but any W.A.G.'s on who team 14 would possibly be? I'm also trying to sort divisions in my head haha.

Leave a comment:

• cneagle99
    started a topic Zoom Meeting

Zoom Meeting

Listened to recap of the Zoom meeting.....takeaways:

1--Mostly about dealing with COVID-19--could summarize everything, but the main point was that the conference is continuing to prepare to have games as scheduled, but Britz seemed pessimistic that a season would happen

2--Actively pursuing a 14th member to have two, seven team, divisions, expect public announcement in next few months

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X