X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erskine College inaugural signing class

https://erskinesports.com/signingday...ll/football/3/

Re: Erskine College inaugural signing class

Looks like a great first recruiting class for Coach Boyd and his staff. I know for a fact that no one will recruit harder than that staff. I watched him closely for three years at U Va Wise. Can't wait to see some games in person. Coach Boyd is an incredible defensive coach.

Comment

Re: Erskine College inaugural signing class

Originally posted by CAVS FAN View Post
      Looks like a great first recruiting class for Coach Boyd and his staff. I know for a fact that no one will recruit harder than that staff. I watched him closely for three years at U Va Wise. Can't wait to see some games in person. Coach Boyd is an incredible defensive coach.
      I have only ever heard good things about coach Boyd. I agree the signing class looks good and these guys will get a red-shirt year at EC. Managing that first year is vital to the early success of the program but I believe the coaching staff will get these guys ready. It's always interesting to see a new program develop and I hope EC is committed to providing the football program with what they'll need to be successful. According to the facebook page they have a schedule in place (probably awaiting to be finalized at this point).

6 D2 games, 2 FCS non-scholarship, 2 NAIA and one club team: Home games in bold

9/5: vs Catawba
      9/12: at Davidson (FCS: non-scholarship)
      9/19: vs St. Andrews (NAIA)
      9/26: vs Limestone
      10/3: at Apprentice School (VA) *club team but has competed/operated like a D3 in the past*
      10/10: at Allen (NAIA)
      10/17: at Barton
      10/24: at Presbyterian (FCS: non-scholarship)
      10/31: vs Newberry
      11/7: at Shorter
      11/14: vs North Greenville

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X