Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by canadarican View Post
    Eagles offense is just unbearable to watch. I used to complain when we just tried to outscore the other team. First one to 40 or 50 wins. But 10 points in 2 games makes me wanna vomit. And the defense isn't to blame, but you get tired being on the field non stop.
    What are they running on offense? Are they out of the veer??? Or are they spread?? How could it get so bad so fast??? They average 107 rush yards per game. That's nearly a 200 yard dropoff from the past. Sometimes people change for change sake. Not always the wisest if they did. Hard to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier 1 View Post

What are they running on offense? Are they out of the veer??? Or are they spread?? How could it get so bad so fast??? They average 107 rush yards per game. That's nearly a 200 yard dropoff from the past. Sometimes people change for change sake. Not always the wisest if they did. Hard to believe.
      Idk what to tell you what running. They'll be in shotgun 1 play and lined up like veer the next. There is literally no offensive identity. The OL is the top problem, with a combined 2 starts before this season. I think everyone from the 2019 two deep is gone on the OL. QB is odd too. Mitchell played first game, then a different guy this game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X