Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carson Newman vs Barton College

The upstart Barton College Bulldogs have jumped to a 14-0 lead over the Eagles in the 1st quarter.

31-17 | Barton wins

Comment

Well, the Freshman loaded upstart Barton Bulldogs took the predominately upperclassmen led CN Eagles to the woodshed today in an old-fashioned 31-17 beatdown.

The Eagles are now 0-4, yet they have talent on the team. At this point, I don't see the Eagles being favored in any game the rest of the season. I really feel sorry for the CN Seniors.

By the way, hats off to the classy Barton College Coaches for calling the dogs off towards the end of the 4th quarter.
      Last edited by Eagle74; 10-02-2021, 03:30 PM.

Comment

I guess when CN and LR play this year it will be the battle of the use to be game of the year.

Comment

I was in Cincinnati all weekend...I didn't even bother checking the score.

Comment

When the players are treated as nothing but commodities by the school, well, that whole 'family' vibe is no more and you get a collection of players and not a team.

Comment

Hats off to Barton College's Coach Hester and crew!!! Very impressed with the upstart football program, and the high level of recruiting you guys have done!

Comment

For anyone that watched the game, what were your thoughts on the coaches going with Lamarcus Brown at quarterback for the whole game? I thought it was a good move. You get a few freshman mistakes with a freshman QB but he might have the best skillset for what they're trying to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Bitner View Post
                  For anyone that watched the game, what were your thoughts on the coaches going with Lamarcus Brown at quarterback for the whole game? I thought it was a good move. You get a few freshman mistakes with a freshman QB but he might have the best skillset for what they're trying to do.
                  I agree, go with Brown and let him get the experience.

Comment

Unfortunately, based on his proven talent (under the right system), I now expect Trey Mitchell to transfer out to another D2 program ASAP.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X