Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canadarican
    replied
    Mars Hill has an ability to find some dudes. Rucker was probably the best wide reciever I've seen in the SAC since my freshman year at C-N in 2007. And they had the best running back I've seen as well.

Leave a comment:

• BEARS
    replied
    Scariest thing about Mars Hill in recent years has been that one pass catcher that can drop absurd stats when left alone on the edge. Craig Rucker and now Ty Snelson have been big time players for Mars Hill. From what I remember the defense was pretty good last year as well, didn't deserve to lose to LR by as much as they did. The question I have is who is going to be throwing the ball? Presumably Urzua isn't coming back, right?

Leave a comment:

• Eagle74
    replied
    Yep, I'm sure they're good guys, and could really turn out to be stars for Mars Hill. Wonder who's spots they'll be taking.

Leave a comment:

• canadarican
    replied
    Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post
    Hopefully both will get a chance to play more this coming season at Mars Hill. The RB averaged 10 yards per half, and the LB averaged a tad bit over 1 tackle per half.
    Both are good ball players per UWF folks.

Leave a comment:

• Eagle74
    replied
    Hopefully both will get a chance to play more this coming season at Mars Hill. The RB averaged 10 yards per half, and the LB averaged a tad bit over 1 tackle per half.

Leave a comment:

• canadarican
    replied
    Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post
    What 2 players did they pick up from West Florida?
    Jervon and Jerquan Newton.

Jervon rushed for a little over 200 yards last year on 40ish carries. Jerquan is a LB who had 15 tackles in 7 GP. Both originally transferred from Marist to UWF. The RB started 4 games in 2019.

Leave a comment:

• Eagle74
    replied
    What 2 players did they pick up from West Florida?

Leave a comment:

• MarsHillU2022
    started a topic Mars Hill 2022 Football Season

Mars Hill 2022 Football Season

Things are starting to shape up very well for Mars Hill. They have landed two guys from West Florida already and are quietly putting together a great team while using the portal. They were a game away from the playoffs last year and they were a much better team than Newberry who beat WF. Don't be surprised if the Lions make a run this year. They are well experienced and are only getting better.

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X