Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limestone Announcement

Expect the announcement of our next HC on or around March 7th.

Originally posted by Saints21 View Post
    Expect the announcement of our next HC on or around March 7th.
    It would have to be in that time frame. It would take several weeks for the new head coach to put together his coaching staff. Spring ball is scheduled to start at the end of March. I'm hearing the are trying to get Mike Furrey to come back now that he is no longer with the Chicago Bears.... That would definitely be a coaching career ender for Furrey if he hopes to go back to the NFL or a major college program.. Furrey's father-in-law and his father-in-law's brother were both defensive coaches at the time Furrey was our head coach. His father-in-law told me that Furrey couldn't stand AD Mike Cerino and the entire coaching staff thought strength coach Curt Lamb was terrible...

Comment

Originally posted by Saints17 View Post

It would have to be in that time frame. It would take several weeks for the new head coach to put together his coaching staff. Spring ball is scheduled to start at the end of March. I'm hearing the are trying to get Mike Furrey to come back now that he is no longer with the Chicago Bears.... That would definitely be a coaching career ender for Furrey if he hopes to go back to the NFL or a major college program.. Furrey's father-in-law and his father-in-law's brother were both defensive coaches at the time Furrey was our head coach. His father-in-law told me that Furrey couldn't stand AD Mike Cerino and the entire coaching staff thought strength coach Curt Lamb was terrible...
      All I can say is that the announcement is March 7th & I know who the hire is but I'm not a liberty to divulge the name.

Comment

All I can say is that the announcement is March 7th & I know who the hire is but I'm not a liberty to divulge the name.
        Cerino making himself HC? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post

Cerino making himself HC? Lol
          Anything's possible, stay tuned

Comment

Anything's possible, stay tuned
            You are right. Cerino wants his plaque to be on the Saints Wall of Fame for a 3rd time, so he's going to name himself as Head Coach....LOL!!!!
            Last edited by Saints17; 03-05-2022, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X