Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LR vs Newberry

Massive line up of cars at 8AM to get into the tailgate lots. Going to be a huge day today!

Newberry wins 38-24 and Mario Anderson took CONTROL of the game in the 2nd half. Wow! Go Wolves!

Comment

Great game plan by Newberry. They definitely out played us and out coached us. There qb and rb had a field day today and were very tough to contain. Going to be difficult for Bears to make playoffs now.

Comment

Horrible refereeing (I mean really awful). Bad coaching on LR’s part. Jacobs surely on the hot seat now.

Comment

Looks like D2SuperFan has been right all along about everything LR football related. Literally everything. From Mike Jacobs, to Sean White, to Dwayne McGee. Every single thing. Newberry beating Lr is yet another thing I have been right about.

looks like sooner or later someone would start listening to me!

bears were outcoached and outplayed today. Crazy to me how Newberry doesn’t have half the resources that LR has (nutrition bar, $20 million stadium, yet Newberry has beat LR two years in a row.

sad by LR! Fred Whitt, Kim Pate, Mike Jacobs should all be fired. And that should only be the beginning of the firing.

Comment

Originally posted by d2superfan10 View Post
            Looks like D2SuperFan has been right all along about everything LR football related. Literally everything. From Mike Jacobs, to Sean White, to Dwayne McGee. Every single thing. Newberry beating Lr is yet another thing I have been right about.

looks like sooner or later someone would start listening to me!

bears were outcoached and outplayed today. Crazy to me how Newberry doesn’t have half the resources that LR has (nutrition bar, $20 million stadium, yet Newberry has beat LR two years in a row.

sad by LR! Fred Whitt, Kim Pate, Mike Jacobs should all be fired. And that should only be the beginning of the firing.
            Go away.

Comment

Haters gonna crawl out from under their holes smh.

Comment

I'm out of town and saw the score. What in God's name happened?!?!

Comment

See my previous post. I mean atrocious refereeing and just plain bad coaching from LR. Can’t drop a dud like that on HC.

Comment

Originally posted by BEARS View Post
                    See my previous post. I mean atrocious refereeing and just plain bad coaching from LR. Can’t drop a dud like that on HC.
                    D2 officials are trash. DB from Mars Hill threw a punch on Braxton Westfield 1st play of the game right in front of the side judge. Nothing. We also apparently had a back judge tell a player in a game earlier this year that "this game isn't good enough to get those calls".

It's been bad for years. It's like they went out and hired the lowest bidder to build a house and 2onder why the house wouldn't pass inspection haha

Comment

Oof. Not to worry, we let them know how horrible they were. First drive of the game, Harris threw a nothing burger on second down 20 yards away from his intended receiver and they didn’t call grounding. Way more bad calls where that came from as well. Not blaming the refs on the loss, but the quality has to improve.

Comment

Not sure how LR fans could complain abou the officiating. Pass interference call against Newberry that lead to a LR touchdown. LR announcers even said they thought it should have been Offenssive pass interference. Called back a Newberry touchdown on 1 of 5 holding calls. Not ONE holding call on LR all day. Not one flag on LR the entire second half. The touchdown called back on Newberry plus the interference call on Newberry that led to the LR touchdown was a 14 point swing. Without those two calls, LR gets blown out.

Comment

No (obvious) grounding on the first drive. No PI on the interception in the first half. Multiple missed false starts. Bizarre phantom unsportsmanlike after the fourth down stop in the first quarter. Need I continue? We played poorly, but the refereeing put us in a massive hole early on that we couldn’t get out of.

Comment

Haven’t seen a game refereed this one sided outside of high school in a LONG time.

Comment

Originally posted by BEARS View Post
                              No (obvious) grounding on the first drive. No PI on the interception in the first half. Multiple missed false starts. Bizarre phantom unsportsmanlike after the fourth down stop in the first quarter. Need I continue? We played poorly, but the refereeing put us in a massive hole early on that we couldn’t get out of.
                              What ever! You better thank those officials. Without them, you get run out of your own stadium.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X