Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWBERRY controls their own destiny!

I'm really concerned this week about the LImestone game. Limestone is a good football team with an offense that can generate a lot of points, specifically from a QB that can sling it all over the field. Good news is their defense has struggled this year to stop teams. I can see this game being a high scoring affair with the team making the fewest mistakes winning. Welcome to the GRAVEYARD Limestone! Where many teams come to play, but very few leave victorious.

Hail to the Scarlet & Gray!

Newberry will be fine based on the ass whopping they delivered last week I wouldn’t be surprised if you all score 50 plus on them!

Comment

Originally posted by NCBear View Post
      Newberry will be fine based on the ass whopping they delivered last week I wouldn’t be surprised if you all score 50 plus on them!
      NCBEAR. You seem like a nice guy. What’s your name? What affiliation do you have with d2 football?

Comment

Originally posted by Hailscarlet&gray View Post
        I'm really concerned this week about the LImestone game. Limestone is a good football team with an offense that can generate a lot of points, specifically from a QB that can sling it all over the field. Good news is their defense has struggled this year to stop teams. I can see this game being a high scoring affair with the team making the fewest mistakes winning. Welcome to the GRAVEYARD Limestone! Where many teams come to play, but very few leave victorious.

NCBear. I hope you are right and I'm wrong. I just worry that this could be much closer than many people think. Limestone has really good stats on Offense.

Comment

I love Furrey as a coach and has done a remarkable job turning

Comment

Oops. Hit reply button early. Furrey is a great coach and has done a great job turning the program around in 1 year! But the Newberry RB and QB will dominate the game ! Limestone will be a contender next year!

Comment

Ugh. Newberry loses a barn burner to Limestone 42-37. 🫤

Comment

It looks like the Saints are now more than relevant - winning with just enough D to get a critical TO with only a couple of minutes left, and then punching in the game winner with under a minute left. Final Stone 42, Newberry 37.

Announcers did not believe this is the second time that the Saints have beaten the Wolves. Previous time was a home event for Newberry and the Saints came back from a 17-0 halftime deficit to win that one.

Comment

Congrats to Limestone! Wow!

Comment

Guys that know the situationals a little better..

This thread is still true that Newberry holds their own destiny, right?

If I’m not mistaken, winner of Newberry/Wingate plays winner of Mars Hill/Tusculum. Correct?

Comment

Originally posted by MrCorso View Post
                      Guys that know the situationals a little better..

This thread is still true that Newberry holds their own destiny, right?

If I’m not mistaken, winner of Newberry/Wingate plays winner of Mars Hill/Tusculum. Correct?
                      I believe so.

Comment

This is confusing to me, because if Newberry beats Wingate next week and Limestone beats Barton, Newberry, Limestone, and Wingate would all have 2 conference losses.

Comment

Originally posted by MrCorso View Post
                          This is confusing to me, because if Newberry beats Wingate next week and Limestone beats Barton, Newberry, Limestone, and Wingate would all have 2 conference losses.
                          Looked it up. Give me a bit.
                          Last edited by canadarican; 10-29-2022, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• In the event of a tie between two or more teams for the division lead, the following procedure will be utilized. In the process of breaking the tie among multiple teams, if one team is eliminated from the tie, then the tiebreaking process will restart from the first tiebreaker
                            • a. Head-to-Head Results among tied teams.
                            • b. Record against teams in the division not involved in the tie starting at the top of the standings.
                            • c. Overall record in mandated conference games (divisional & crossovers included).
                            • d. Mandated crossover opponents’ aggregate record in their division only games.
                            • e. Road wins among the eight SAC mandated games preceding the Championship Game.
                            • f. Record vs. teams in the opposite division starting at the top of the standings.
                            • g. Coin toss or blind draw

Comment

Wingate controls their destiny. Win and their Piedmont Champs. But if they lose, all of hades breaks lose

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X