Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bearhof View Post
    I personally think the two best teams player personnel wise are Newberry and LR and they both dropped the ball at crucial times this year with LR taking first for biggest disappointment. Good luck in the po Wingate and I guess the winner of MH and the Berries. I really think the final regional should be Ben, Va U. Fort Val. Tusk. Delta Fayetteville west Fla. It would be a great halftime show at every game too.
    I think you said it best LR takes the cake for biggest disappointment in back to back seasons

Comment

I personally think the two best teams player personnel wise are Newberry and LR and they both dropped the ball at crucial times this year with LR taking first for biggest disappointment. Good luck in the po Wingate and I guess the winner of MH and the Berries. I really think the final regional should be Ben, Va U. Fort Val. Tusk. Delta Fayetteville west Fla. It would be a great halftime show at every game too.
      Well this is the worst assessment I’ve seen in a while unless it’s sarcasm. Are you aware of the SIAC’s playoff history? To put 3 in would be laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by MrCorso View Post

Well this is the worst assessment I’ve seen in a while unless it’s sarcasm. Are you aware of the SIAC’s playoff history? To put 3 in would be laughable.
        If 3 teams from the SIAC makes the playoffs, that will prove the need to reassess how teams qualify. If SR2 stays the way it currently is, there will be major blowouts this year!

Comment

Since 2012, the SIAC has gone 3-8 in the postseason. Tuskegee is responsible for all 3 wins. Average score is 30-18. Even worse if you take out Tuskegee. 30-6.

All that to say the playoffs are crazy and you never know. I'm not sold on Fort Valley, but Benedict looks like a really good football team. And Tuskegee is lava hot

Comment

E&H vs Limestone by 24 - The still overachieving upstart Limestone team walks in this matchup
            Mars Hill vs Newberry by 14 - The Wolfs are looking pretty strong coming off of their big win over Wingate.
            Tusculum by 10 vs Lenoir-Rhyne -The Bears have really been underachieving the second half of this season.-
            Carson Newman by 6 vs Catawba - These days, It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the winning coach of this game is possibly offered a 5 to 10 year extension by their school's AD at it's conclusion.
            UVA Wise vs Wingate by 28 - The Bulldogs roll this week.
            Barton by 14 vs Erskine - The still very young Barton football program (future 2028 CC conference champion) defeats the even younger future CC team this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post
              Tusculum by 10 vs Lenoir-Rhyne -The Bears have really been underachieving the second half of this season.-
              Not gonna lie....you may force me to switch my pick on this one. I think the Bears are better, but they've struggled to put points up against the top of the SAC defenses. Tusculum is #2 in scoring defense and #3 in total defense. Pioneers also still have lots to play for if madness takes place in Sr2

Comment

Originally posted by MrCorso View Post

Definitely sarcasm the siac and ciaa seem to get some preferred treatment sometimes. West ga and Newberry should both be in top nine and really top8. How Wingate is ahead of either is questionable for me.

Comment

Definitely sarcasm the siac and ciaa seem to get some preferred treatment sometimes. West ga and Newberry should both be in top nine and really top8. How Wingate is ahead of either is questionable for me.
                  Totally agree!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X