Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bearhof View Post
    I was at the game last year and several players and coaches were very much affected by this tragic incident. We also should not have played Grayson our quarterback. His shoulder injury was inhibiting his ability to throw the ball more than twenty yards. I have had a discussion about this with our coach and voiced my opinion that this decision probably cost us the game. Especially since we missed several wide open receivers in critical situations that game. Bowie was a good team though and at least they were deserving of a playoff spot unlike a couple of teams this year.
    Would Sean White had played in Graysons absence? Was there a QB capable of stepping up and leading the team to a win?

Comment

Originally posted by d2superfan10 View Post

Would Sean White had played in Graysons absence? Was there a QB capable of stepping up and leading the team to a win?
      Gunnar Anderson….

Comment

Originally posted by BEARS View Post

Gunnar Anderson….
        Never got to see much of him. Not sure what his potential was

Comment

He started against Newberry couple years back. Was mainly a running qb but he looked very capable in practice throwing. I personally think he would have been the better option for us to win the game. Never know.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X