Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAC QBs

https://twitter.com/MarsHill_FB/stat...pEAGo9hnw&s=19
    Another portal addition at the most important position.

How many schools are bringing back a QB starter?

How does each school rank at QB?

Limestone returns its starter, Dustin Noller, who put up pretty good numbers last season.

Comment

Looks like Redwine is back for UVA-Wise

Comment

Have not spoken with anybody at LR yet, but it appears the only new QB we've brought into the program is a freshman. Unless something changes, my assumption is that we're rolling into next year with the same crew as 2022.

Comment

I think Ivan Corbin graduated at C-N. I know C-N was his 4th school so it's kind of hard to figure out eligibility with multiple transfers.

I know MTSU transfer Zane Whitson played some last year, as did Hyatt. Eagles have several very good HS kids coming in, including a kid from Miami.

Comment

I'm guessing Brayden Phillips will take over at QB for Dre Harris at Newberry. Brayden played in 5 games last year with 3 TD passes and 0 Ints. If he starts, Newberry should be in good shape as he is going to be a good QB. The Newberry Offense will look a little different than it did this past year as Brayden is more of a drop back passer rather than a dual threat.

Comment

https://twitter.com/bankpete/status/...u81UJX54A&s=19
              I say the SAC will have one of the best QB conferences in all D2

Comment

With Crocker graduating the Bulldogs will have to find a new QB. Bell was the only other QB who played last year. He was used sparingly and didn't prove very effective. He had a reputation in HS of being a gunslinger. Maybe they were keeping the reins on him. He has to be considered the frontrunner BUT the dogs have two highly recruited lower classmen that are likely strong contenders. The Bulldogs have been active in the portal but as secretive as they are no one I've talked to knows if they've offered a QB. They signed 3 QBs on the Signing list and I know of one other. Spring game is going to be interesting. GO BULLDOGS

t

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X