Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, as much as you talk it up, I better be blown away Saturday. LR certainly wasn't the best game day atmosphere pre 2021 that's for sure. I don't care what some 21st string ESPN commentary crew says. ;)

Last time I was at a L-R game it was a playoff game too now that I think about it.

Comment

From where you sitting it probably wasn’t very good. The 18 plus million upgrade might adjust your attitude and you can go tell everyone you know how happy you are to be from Hickory.

Comment

Well, here's the grand opportunity for Lenoir Rhyne to truly shine. Some D2 followers are saying the Bears have the easiest route to reach the finals this year, so, take full advantage of it and go for the rings.

In a show of support, the Bears Fans really need to fill the seats for this playoff game.

Best of luck Bears!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bearhof View Post
          From where you sitting it probably wasn’t very good. The 18 plus million upgrade might adjust your attitude and you can go tell everyone you know how happy you are to be from Hickory.
          Well considering I was sitting with all the Bears fans while watching them against UWF and had pretty good seats...but hey. You tried tho

Comment

That’s surprising you had that good of seats and were not impressed with the atmosphere for it was a great game. What was your impression of all the confetti streamers going off through out the game. That game was before our renovation so your in for a big surprise on how it looks now.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post
              Well, here's the grand opportunity for Lenoir Rhyne to truly shine. Some D2 followers are saying the Bears have the easiest route to reach the finals this year, so, take full advantage of it and go for the rings.

In a show of support, the Bears Fans really need to fill the seats for this playoff game.

Best of luck Bears!!
              Yep. Meanwhile, congrats to Limestone! Your prize is......going to Valdosta, where craziness always takes place. Really tough place to play in the playoffs. Thankfully it's not typically hotter than hell by then

Comment

That’s surprising you had that good of seats and were not impressed with the atmosphere for it was a great game. What was your impression of all the confetti streamers going off through out the game. That game was before our renovation so your in for a big surprise on how it looks now.
                Someone from Shepherd sent me a t-shirt. Want me to leave it at home? 🤣🤣

Comment

Eagle 74 if you remember last year Wingate had the same situation and won the first two rounds then lost pretty big in the third round to GSC team. We are a good team but I would be surprised if we win???

Comment

Yes please leave it at home. Wear your CN colors and logo I have a couple of amigos that would get a kick out of that.

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post

Well considering I was sitting with all the Bears fans while watching them against UWF and had pretty good seats...but hey. You tried tho
                      Idk, that game was electric IMO. Shootout from the beginning to the end and the crowd was 100% up for it. We had some great PO games that season.

Comment

Mr C the game is at one so if you want to tour every thing we should meet up at 11:30. Food and drinks are on me and I have two extra seats in the Champions Club. There is a huge Bear at the main entrance to the stadium which could be a good place to meet up. You can count on meeting the head athletic director and president of the university along with several other friends of mine including my two Amigos brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by BEARS View Post

Idk, that game was electric IMO. Shootout from the beginning to the end and the crowd was 100% up for it. We had some great PO games that season.
                          That game was good. Electric no. It wasn't anything close to the 2013 game when yall came back and won 27-20. That game was electric. Godforsaken Josh Justice. Lol

Comment

Eagle 74 if you remember last year Wingate had the same situation and won the first two rounds then lost pretty big in the third round to GSC team. We are a good team but I would be surprised if we win???
                            Yea, you're right, getting past a strong GSC team in the regional playoffs is always a very tall order. However, the SAC fans can all pull for a conference team to bring home the first ever Division 2 'Football' championship for the SAC.

Comment

That’s true for I always pulled for the Eagles in the playoffs. The one they had won if only the running back stayed in bounds was heartbreaking. I think Limestone is going to be a tough out for Valdosta. Would be awesome to have an all SAC regional final.

Comment

Benedict still gaming the system.

Play one or two of LR, Wingate, Newberry, NGU, Valdosta in OOC games. I’m sure they’d all be happy to take that game. Prove you belong.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X