Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limestone Furrey Possible Next Head Coach at LR

Sources from the Saints coaching staff told me the head coach Mike Furrey is making a strong bid to become the next head coach at Lenior-Rhyne.....

Would be a great hire.

Comment

Would be huge for LR with the athletes on deck.

Comment

I highly doubt it. From what I understand Furrey loves Limestone and is building something special down there!

Comment

Originally posted by D2aficionado View Post
          I highly doubt it. From what I understand Furrey loves Limestone and is building something special down there!
          Very true, and according to my sources, he just closed on a new house in Gaffney, and has the complete support of the current administration as well as a lot of freedom to make decisions. No reason to think he is moving anywhere...

Comment

The “current administration” at Limestone includes the second Acting President over the past year after the last official President resigned last January citing a divided Board, the week following the departure of the Vice President of Finance. Limestone, last year, also acknowledged their deep financial issues post Covid. I have no doubt Coach Furrey loves Limestone and Gaffney, but if certain writing is on the wall and other opportunities arise…..

I have also heard the Saints may be heading back to The Reservation this coming season.

Comment

Heading back to the Reservation??

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X