Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signing Day

I had totally forgotten that Signing Day is this Wednesday. I ran into Coach Furrey Saturday & he mentioned it during our conversation and seemed upbeat about it. Is anyone excited to see who thier school signs?

Anybody in your school's class that you're interested in? I am intrigued by the Attmore kid out of Dudley, tore the triad up this past year and was first team all-state. Also, love that we're keeping the Yelding family at LR.

Comment

Originally posted by BEARS View Post
      Anybody in your school's class that you're interested in? I am intrigued by the Attmore kid out of Dudley, tore the triad up this past year and was first team all-state. Also, love that we're keeping the Yelding family at LR.
      I just saw that we got one of Gaffney High's top D Lineman so that's a positive, plus an OL & a DB from there. I honestly don't know much about most of the class. Looks like we hit the state of Georgia pretty hard, so hopefully that pays off. I think the Hunt kid out of North Augusta is a good pickup too.

Comment

Carson Newman's Coach Ingram waisted no time at all in hitting the recruiting circuits hard, and it looks like it payed off very well!!
        Signing Navy's QB is huge!

Well done Coach!!

Comment

Originally posted by BEARS View Post
          Andrew Attmore - QB from Dudley was a good snag for the Bears for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post
            Carson Newman's Coach Ingram waisted no time at all in hitting the recruiting circuits hard, and it looks like it payed off very well!!
            Signing Navy's QB is huge!

Well done Coach!!
            That’s a good transfer for sure from Navy. Out of the loop this year on Bears recruiting etc I haven’t even met the new coaches. Hopefully they are able to fill in the position players needed.

Comment

Newberry picked up a transfer QB from Norfolk State Zay Whiteside. Threw for over 2400 yards his senior year in high school. Great pick-up.

Comment

On the subject of signing day, my Ole Braves Bud sent this to me.

https://www.robesonian.com/sports/29...-signing-class

Looks like their 2nd year Head Coach Mark Hall is quickly stacking his team. Pretty impressive.

Comment

In closer review, I told him today that may pretty much be the best Division 2 signing day list that I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post
                    In closer review, I told him today that may pretty much be the best Division 2 signing day list that I've ever seen.
                    They really went for it!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X