Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furrey on the move?

Limestone HC Mike Furrey is reportedly considering accepting an offer to become the next WR Coach at South Carolina. A decision could come as early as tonite.

I'm afraid it's looking more and more like a done deal. South Carolina's Trustees meet tomorrow to approve a coaching contract. The feel on campus is he's going to accept. I hope not but it's pointing that way.

Comment

Originally posted by KDMS View Post
      I'm afraid it's looking more and more like a done deal. South Carolina's Trustees meet tomorrow to approve a coaching contract. The feel on campus is he's going to accept. I hope not but it's pointing that way.
      Unfortunately, I'm hearing the same.

Comment

That sucks for Limestone, especially being this late in the off season. I cannot remember a year where there were so many coaching changes this late.

Comment

Originally posted by 87Bear View Post
          That sucks for Limestone, especially being this late in the off season. I cannot remember a year where there were so many coaching changes this late.
          I don't remember a year in the 17 years I've followed SAC football there being this many coaching changes in the league period in 1 season. NUTS

Comment

Ouch? With the coaching change, the signed commitments now have the option of looking at and signing with other schools.

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post

I don't remember a year in the 17 years I've followed SAC football there being this many coaching changes in the league period in 1 season. NUTS
              I saw a article from the former Boston College coach saying how much work it was managing NILs and the transfer portal that he didn't have a lot of time to coach which was what he loved, so I'm guessing that is why we are seeing so many head coaches opt to go to another team to be a coordinator or position coach rather then be a head coach.

Comment

It's official, Coach Furrey is moving on to the staff at South Carolina. Assistant Head Coach Jericho Cotchery has been named the new Limestone Head Coach.

Comment

Story on Cotchery:

https://golimestonesaints.com/news/2...niversity.aspx

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X