Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Games of Interest

What games are you looking forward to out of conference and in conference.?

For Tuskegee OOC game, I want to see how we stack up against West Alabama. They have had success that past several years. Also it been a while since they both played each other. Good measure on how this team can perform later in the year if they make the playoffs.
    For the in conference game I want to see how we play against Morehouse, they beat for the first time in while and of course the Miles game, since the winner of that game usually represents the West in the SIAC title game.

Re: 2019 Games of Interest

Originally posted by SkegeeGrad151 View Post
    What games are you looking forward to out of conference and in conference.?

For Tuskegee OOC game, I want to see how we stack up against West Alabama. They have had success that past several years. Also it been a while since they both played each other. Good measure on how this team can perform later in the year if they make the playoffs.
    For the in conference game I want to see how we play against Morehouse, they beat for the first time in while and of course the Miles game, since the winner of that game usually represents the West in the SIAC title game.
    I look forward to our game at ya'lls place, which is the renewal of that 3 game series from a few seasons ago.

Outside of the homer pick, I am really interested to see the outcome of the Benedict v. Fayetteville State game. Also, I'm curios to see what Edward Water's record ends up being against the SIAC schools this year.

Comment

Re: 2019 Games of Interest

Comment

Skegee at West Alabama will be a good game. I just hope the refs don't decide the outcome.

Comment

Looking forward to the FVSU vs Miles College, and FVSU vs Clark Atlanta game. OOC the FAMU game

Comment

I plan to attend Lane vs Miles, Lane vs Tuskegee, Lane vs Kentucky State and CAU/MHC home games since I live in ATL now.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X