3 West Florida 7-1 6-1
    4 Virginia Union 8-1 8-1
    5 Wingate 8-2 8-2
    6 Mars Hill 7-1 7-1
    7 Fort Valley State 8-2 8-2
    8 Limestone 7-2 7-2
    9 Tuskegee 8-1 8-1
    10 West Georgia 7-2 7-2

was hoping tuskegee moved up with the losses in front of us, but understand why we did. our best wins are against west alabama and lane college. Also doesn't help when we struggle with 1 win miles college.

Comment

These rankings are a joke. I believe West Georgia is getting the shaft. I also think Newberry is getting no respect here. Wingate is over rated here. Then you have Benedict really are you kidding me at #1. I don’t care if they are 15 -0 they couldn’t make third place in GSC or SAC. I would bet North Greenville would beat them. Oh well this is what you get when teams play an easy schedule. Kinda like the old days when Penn State would go undefeated playing real weak teams.

Comment

Congratulations BENEDICT COLLEGE AND TUSKEGEE UNIVERSITY ,hope you all represent in the playoffs, I'll be watching

Comment

Originally posted by Bearhof View Post
          These rankings are a joke. I believe West Georgia is getting the shaft. I also think Newberry is getting no respect here. Wingate is over rated here. Then you have Benedict really are you kidding me at #1. I don’t care if they are 15 -0 they couldn’t make third place in GSC or SAC. I would bet North Greenville would beat them. Oh well this is what you get when teams play an easy schedule. Kinda like the old days when Penn State would go undefeated playing real weak teams.
          Aren't the ranking based on a criteria or calculation? Is there any human element involved?

I think Benedict is a solid team this year. They beat Albany state who beat two teams from the GSC.

I hope they a have run in the playoffs similar to what Tuskegee did in 2015 when they made it to the quarterfinals. People underestimated us then too.

Comment

Some of us think they are GOD'S GIFT to football ,just ask Valdosta St., they've been under a flood watch every since there first game

Comment

Download Massey d2 rankings download several other rankings sites out there and the overall consensus is very obvious on which teams are considered the better football team.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearhof View Post
                These rankings are a joke. they couldn’t make third place in GSC or SAC.
                LOL!! Kinda reminds me of the little skinny guy puffing his chest out while walking with a big man, saying 'yep, look I believe those guys over there are scared of us'.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X