Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My apologies to Benedict and The SIAC

I have to admit I expected you guys to get rolled over but you played strong and proved that you deserved that No. 1 seed. The SIAC has gotten some wins over the GSC over the years but for a team to come out of nowhere and dominate the conference like they have, I figured that the other teams are just weak. I hope Coach Berry sticks around because that team is close to becoming a national championship caliber team.

yeah they are a solid team. i am hoping coach berry sticks around several more years. Tuskegee didnt get there first playoff win until year 3 of making the playoffs. As stated before BC needs to schedule some SAC or GSC schools to prep for the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post
      I have to admit I expected you guys to get rolled over but you played strong and proved that you deserved that No. 1 seed. The SIAC has gotten some wins over the GSC over the years but for a team to come out of nowhere and dominate the conference like they have, I figured that the other teams are just weak. I hope Coach Berry sticks around because that team is close to becoming a national championship caliber team.
      Great post. I agree.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X