Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the hospitality BC!

Benedict was an amazing host today. From top to bottom they really rolled out the red carpet. Just a really friendly fanbase. This obviously was not how the BC faithful hoped the season would end. However, thank you for the great gameday experience. You definitely gained my future SIAC rooting interests.

I really enjoyed their broadcast, their commentators were not homers, it was refreshing not to hear about missed or unfair penalty calls on every other play - Loved the shoutouts

Comment

If you're not use to SIAC FOOTBALL then you don't know,,our ESPN,HBCU GO,HBCU+,AND BCSN broadcast is outstanding, things are definitely getting RIGHT over here

Comment

Benedict has a nice stadium and the visitors side was great with tailgating twenty five yards from the entrance gate. Other than LR stadium there’s is better than any of the other SAC stadiums. The officials from the Psac seemed a little one sided and confused out their. The head official one time had to call time out because he left his flag thirty yards behind him. The first half we had several penalties that went against us but only one in the second half. Any way Benedict was a better team than I expected but no offense to them they were not a top three seed. Out of the seven teams in the region they would beat only Shepherd in my opinion. The attendance for them was low probably because there out of school till January I was told. LR was very well represented and didn’t like much filling up the visitors side.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X