• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BOTR - Shortest road game in NCAA.

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post
    OBU scoring the winning TD at the 1:07 mark. Classic
    Freakin' got me! Nice!

My find was way better, though. That is amazing and hilarious. Seriously, everyone needs to go check that out. Two adult male OBU fans full throat screaming at each other and someone put it in the 2016 BOTR highlight reel. Just fantastic. 0:13-0:17 of Fred's video.

Comment

BACK IN THE DAY!
      Last edited by Redready; 11-09-2017, 10:23 PM.

Comment

AND NOW!!

Comment

Originally posted by ReddieMade View Post
          Freakin' got me! Nice!

My find was way better, though. That is amazing and hilarious. Seriously, everyone needs to go check that out. Two adult male OBU fans full throat screaming at each other and someone put it in the 2016 BOTR highlight reel. Just fantastic. 0:13-0:17 of Fred's video.
          Heh. In fairness, they weren't yelling at each other. The guy pointing is actually Dr. K.C. Motl, Associate Professor of History at OBU, the play-by-play guy in the booth for OBU home games, and probably the most passionate of the faculty and staff about OBU sports. Dr. Jess Kelly (Biology) is standing next to him. Casey (as he goes by) is probably REALLY upset about something he thought was a screw up by the refs. The guy in front of him I think is reacting by saying a timeout was called. My off-the-cuff guess is that the clock stopped, Casey didn't see the timeout, and is yelling about "why is the clocked stopped". I'd bet a kidney that he wasn't yelling at the gentleman in front of him. That's just not Motl. Yell about a call? Everyday. Yell at a person in front of him? Not unless you where physically threatening one of his kids. He's a TAMU Aggie, so he gets it honestly. :smile-big:

Comment

GAME EVE!!!!!!!
            Try and get some sleep. I love the way this year feels for having a "Classic" BOTR. I hope so. Even though a Dr. may suggest I stay away....... I won't. Let me know if you would like to visit prior to the game. I will be in the Delph by 10:30 am. (Maybe sooner) I had a change of plans, however I will still have food and wine. Just canopy and grill and cooler etc...and not the RV. Girlfriend has funeral she needs to attend (Old friend of hers) and cannot make the game.
            I expect to get to the other side of the street by 12:00. I hope to see many old Reddies like Sean McGrath, Kevin Rodgers, Darius Davis and more. Always good to catch up.

GO REDDIES!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Almost time for them Tigers to ROAR!!!!
              #FINISHEMPTY

Comment

Coming your way!!!!
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAwCRaqmkTY

Comment

Originally posted by Redready View Post
                  Trying your best to get me to trash talk!!! But we all know this game is bigger than that. GOOD LUCK!!! #FINISHEMPTY

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
                    Trying your best to get me to trash talk!!! But we all know this game is bigger than that. GOOD LUCK!!! #FINISHEMPTY
                    LOL. No I am not. I am just as excited as you are. This is such a fun Rivalry. GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO!!!! #GoReddies.

Comment

I have to go to bed soon. I am old and it's about 3.5 hrs drive. Looking forward to it. :good:

Comment

GAME DAY!!!!

Headed to the game.

GO REDDIES!!!!!!

Comment

Here safe and tailgating.

Comment

Go Reddies

Comment

Shortest trip in the NCAA? How far are these two schools apart, and what schools are we talking about? In King's college and Wilkes Universtiy, both located in Wilkes-Barre, PA, are located on the same block.

Comment

Across the street. Literally. Can see one stadium from the other.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X