Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 GAC MB Awards

Re: 2017 GAC MB Awards

Ahh.. They're not all bad over there. Several actually did make serious offers for me to come by tailgate last year if I made it to NWMSU. I don't think i'll miss another trip up that way in the future. That said, some can go practice falling down.

Comment

Comment

9. The ARK - Weevil Watcher for his love of Monticello, a school and town named after a freaking house in Virginia

I'm number nine, im number nine, im number nine.

Comment

Originally posted by Weevil Watcher View Post
          9. The ARK - Weevil Watcher for his love of Monticello, a school and town named after a freaking house in Virginia

I'm number nine, im number nine, im number nine.
          Now, Now. The number is not as important as the category.

Comment

I think the ARK is a noble sounding moniker. I get nodding off as a moniker. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Redready View Post
              I think the ARK is a noble sounding moniker. I get nodding off as a moniker. LOL
              Originally posted by Armo Wood View Post
              Now, Now. The number is not as important as the category.
              Ok, ok......

I am #TheArk

We are in need of a flood

Comment

This is comedy!

The Okie.... You couldn't have given me a better award! I wear it with pride! Thanks for what you do for Division 2 football, the GAC, and the MB.

Comment

If my power rankings are last year's presidential polls, I think that makes HU Trump and SAU Hillary, right? :wink:

Appreciate the award, Armo. Bandguy11, do I get an award for being Pick 'Em Champion too? Because I'm fairly certain I've got that locked down.

Comment

ARMO!! THIS IS HORRIBLE!! HOW DARE YOU SAY I CANT SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT ANYTHING!! YOU ABANDONED US AS OUR WEEKLY GUY!! Wait, I'm just kidding! lol Oh, and I'm sorry for using All caps, I'm not Fred! Lol #GoReddies #GoBison #GoRiders #Rivalryweek

Comment

Cynic is not the right word Armo. Realist is far more fitting. Yes I lost hope after Harding dismantled us in every way then we go to Ark Tech and get pushed around the field in what should have been a gut check for the team, finally we lose to SNU the very next week for the first time in history. Who wouldn't be terribly disappointed? The Conference has been so much more balanced, the top has come way back to the rest of us. At some point you get tired of hearing excuses every week, players getting thrown under the bus, if this guy would have done that or this guy wouldn't have done that. Radio shows etc. shouldn't be a forum to try and explain away or deflect blame. We have no shot at a winning season in a far more balanced conference.
                      Last edited by Racous Ranger; 11-07-2017, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bandguy11 View Post
                        ARMO!! THIS IS HORRIBLE!! HOW DARE YOU SAY I CANT SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT ANYTHING!! YOU ABANDONED US AS OUR WEEKLY GUY!! Wait, I'm just kidding! lol Oh, and I'm sorry for using All caps, I'm not Fred! Lol #GoReddies #GoBison #GoRiders #Rivalryweek
                        I think you should change your name to bamdwagonguy11 because if it wasn't for your avatar I'd be confused on your team affiliation. What does SAU get from a Harding and Henderson win? I'll will wait........................ time up. I'll answer it for ya. Notta. I said I was gonna give you and a few other cupcakes a break and quit talking trash . But in all actuality, you guys are the trash talkers, I just kick back like mule and and you cupcakes hate it. I've always kept all convos football related and never resorted to personal name calling like Divisionwho. But that's ok. Thank you bandwagonguy11 for bringing me back to my senses!!! And oh yeah there's a new sheriff in town. You can either love it or hate it. Either way is fine with me.
                        Last edited by Finishempty Fred; 11-06-2017, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
                          I think you should change your name to bamdwagonguy11 because if it wasn't for your avatar I'd be confused on your team affiliation. What does SAU get from a Harding and Henderson win? I'll will wait........................ time up. I'll answer it for ya. Notta. I said I was gonna give you and a few other cupcakes a break and quit talking trash . But in all actuality, you guys are the trash talkers, I just kick back like mule and and you cupcakes hate it. I've always kept all convos football related and never resorted to personal name calling like Divisionwho. But that's ok. Thank you bandwagonguy11 for bringing back to my senses!!! And oh yeah there's a new sheriff in town. You can either love it or hate it. Either way is fine with me.
                          Hey, I actually said something good about OBU in the post. I said, even with a loss, and OBU ranked #5 in RR, I'm pretty certain that they can't be knocked out, so its a pretty good chance OBU goes to the playoffs even with a loss!! But since its obvious I can't cheer for whoever I want in the week, GO REDDIES!!! GO REDDIES!!! GO REDDIES!!! GO REDDIES!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bandguy11 View Post
                            Hey, I actually said something good about OBU in the post. I said, even with a loss, and OBU ranked #5 in RR, I'm pretty certain that they can't be knocked out, so its a pretty good chance OBU goes to the playoffs even with a loss!! But since its obvious I can't cheer for whoever I want in the week, GO REDDIES!!! GO REDDIES!!! GO REDDIES!!! GO REDDIES!!!!
                            Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
                              I think you should change your name to bamdwagonguy11 because if it wasn't for your avatar I'd be confused on your team affiliation. What does SAU get from a Harding and Henderson win? I'll will wait........................ time up. I'll answer it for ya. Notta. I said I was gonna give you and a few other cupcakes a break and quit talking trash . But in all actuality, you guys are the trash talkers, I just kick back like mule and and you cupcakes hate it. I've always kept all convos football related and never resorted to personal name calling like Divisionwho. But that's ok. Thank you bandwagonguy11 for bringing me back to my senses!!! And oh yeah there's a new sheriff in town. You can either love it or hate it. Either way is fine with me.
                              "Put your big boy drawers on." Remember that statement? Then the very next post, you got your little feelings hurt because I called you a dork. I'm sorry man. I shouldn't have done that. I'm just a big ole bully. It's something I have to work on..

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X