Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAC Pickem Week 11 -- RIVALRY WEEK

Well, we've reached the final week of the regular season, and its always the best! Hello to RIVALRY WEEK, traveling trophies, shortest road game ever, all of the above! Records go out the window on rivalry week, as pride is on the line! But, most importantly, 2 games to watch this week as the tie for the championship is tring to be broken this week! As usual, PLEASE HAVE PICKS IN BY NOON ON GAMEDAY Please let me know if there is an official name for your game, as I only know officially of the 2 (I know ATU/HU used to have a name)

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 11TH:

1:00 Oklahoma Baptist (1-9) @ Southern Nazarene (4-6)
    2:00 Harding (7-3) @ (RV)Arkansas Tech (8-2)
    2:00 East Central (2-8) @ Southeastern Oklahoma State (6-4)
    4:00 Southwestern Oklahoma State (3-7) @ Northwestern Oklahoma State (4-6)

2017 BATTLE OF THE RAVINE: (OUACHITA IS THE HOME TEAM)
    1:00 Henderson State (6-4) @ (RV)Ouachita Baptist (8-2)

2017 BATTLE OF THE TIMBERLANDS: SOUTHERN ARKANSAS IS THE HOME TEAM AND HAS WON THE TROPHY EACH YEAR
    2:00 Arkansas Monticello (5-5) @ Southern Arkansas (6-4)
    Last edited by bandguy11; 11-06-2017, 12:48 PM.

Re: GAC Pickem Week 11 -- RIVALRY WEEK

SNU by 11
    HU by 8
    SEOSU by 13
    NWOSU by 7
    HSU by 4
    SAU by 10

Comment

SNU by 10
      Tech by 3
      Southeastern by 6
      Northwestern by 11
      Henderson by 9
      UAM by 10 Time for the trophy to move to Cello!

Comment

SNU by 13
        HU by 17
        SEOSU by 17
        SWOSU by 6
        HSU by 10
        UAM by 3

Comment

SNU by 17 (Hey, pretty decent season for SNU, almost could have been above .500)
          HU by 6 (Hardings been rolling since starting 0-3, could finish strong here and upset the Wonderboys, and potentially get a bid to the Texarkana bowl, or maybe the brand new Corsicana Bowl!)
          ECU by 10 (Yeah, I did it! Go tigers! SE has lost 4 consecutive after starting 6-0! Not Good! Plus, what do i have to lose)
          NWOSU by 14 (Well, its SW vs. NW! Somebody has to prevail! Don't let me down rangers, #RRR)
          HSU by 8 (Nobody believed the streak would continue last week, now at 31! It goes to 32 this week, as the Tigers go down in defeat! Plus, how is the QB situation? I dont like Purple! lol)
          SAU by 7 (Ugh, I don't know what happened, although alot would say the refs helped out last week, but the past is in the past! Oh well! Finish strong and hope for an at large bowl bid, and keep the trophy in Magnolia) *Side note, I honestly think this will be another big scoring game, maybe over 100 points combined! Two amazing QBs, and I do believe this could be the year for UAM, but I just can't because of pride take the weevils this week! Sorry WeevilWatcher! No hard feelings??

Comment

Originally posted by bandguy11 View Post
            SNU by 17 (Hey, pretty decent season for SNU, almost could have been above .500)
            HU by 6 (Hardings been rolling since starting 0-3, could finish strong here and upset the Wonderboys, and potentially get a bid to the Texarkana bowl, or maybe the brand new Corsicana Bowl!)
            ECU by 10 (Yeah, I did it! Go tigers! SE has lost 4 consecutive after starting 6-0! Not Good! Plus, what do i have to lose)
            NWOSU by 14 (Well, its SW vs. NW! Somebody has to prevail! Don't let me down rangers, #RRR)
            HSU by 8 (Nobody believed the streak would continue last week, now at 31! It goes to 32 this week, as the Tigers go down in defeat! Plus, how is the QB situation? I dont like Purple! lol)
            SAU by 7 (Ugh, I don't know what happened, although alot would say the refs helped out last week, but the past is in the past! Oh well! Finish strong and hope for an at large bowl bid, and keep the trophy in Magnolia) *Side note, I honestly think this will be another big scoring game, maybe over 100 points combined! Two amazing QBs, and I do believe this could be the year for UAM, but I just can't because of pride take the weevils this week! Sorry WeevilWatcher! No hard feelings??
            If you nail your predictions, I think HU will be traveling somewhere for playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
              If you nail your predictions, I think HU will be traveling somewhere for playoffs.
              A three-way HU, ATU, OBU tie would result in Harding getting the playoff nod, if I'm not mistaken. I think that's the league's best chance to win another playoff game due to the style of offense and how hot the Bisons are.

Comment

SEOST by 10
                SNU by 13
                SAU by 6
                NWOST by 6
                Tech by 10
                OBU by 20

Comment

No one other than Fred has picked OBU. I like it. Curious, do you guys really think HSU is better, or just don't want to pick OBU?

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post
                    No one other than Fred has picked OBU. I like it. Curious, do you guys really think HSU is better, or just don't want to pick OBU?
                    I don't think HSU is better, but I also don't think HSU is as bad as their season has gone. They are still really talented and athletic on defense. I also think this game is really just a toss up on pretty much every single season. It wouldn't surprise me either way on the outcome. I also think a hobbled warford could come into play.

Comment

I'm a little worried about Warford as well. Granted Reed beat HSU last year. It'll be a fun one I suspect. Although I'd be ok with a blowout in our favor.

Comment

SNU by 17
                        ATU by 3
                        SOSU by 24
                        NWOSU by 6
                        OUA by 3
                        SAU by 10
                        Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

SNU by 7
                          HU by 7
                          SEOSU by 10
                          NWOSU by 10
                          Ouachita by 7
                          SAU by 7
                          Last edited by Gorilla Guy; 11-09-2017, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Southern Nazarene 8
                            Harding 8
                            East Central 8
                            Southwestern Oklahoma State 8
                            Ouachita Baptist 8
                            Arkansas Monticello 8
                            Glad this is over!

Comment

Originally posted by sozo View Post
                              Southern Nazarene 8
                              Harding 8
                              East Central 8
                              Southwestern Oklahoma State 8
                              Ouachita Baptist 8
                              Arkansas Monticello 8
                              Glad this is over!
                              I give you 8/10 for creativity on picks this week! ;) Thanks for participating again this year!! Make sure to come back next year!! Hopefully I'll be running again next year!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X