Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early 2018 Preseason Poll

1. Harding..... Will always be dangerous with that Friday night offense and a defensive minded head coach, hard to prepare for.
    2. OBU..... They find their next QB and they will be successful in their GAC title defense. Returns all of their offensive skill players and most of the defense that should be improved next season. Plays SAU and Tech at home.
    3. SAU..... Will be dangerous with a senior QB! Will contend for title.
    4. TECH.... QB questions, but they will have a fired up Bryan Allen toting the mail after being robbed of GAC honorable mention.
    5. Henderson... Got to believe they turn it around after a sub par season. Quickly becoming the abused stepchild of Arkadelphia.
    6. UAM... Has a chance to get over the 500 hump with a mature Cole Sears
    7. SEOST... Wants out of GAC. Can't compete
    8. NEOST.. Wants out of GAC. Can't compete
    9. SNU ... Wants out of GAC. Can't compete
    10. SWOST Wants out GAC. Can't compete
    11. ECU.... Wants out GAC. Can't compete
    12. OKBU.Wants out of GAC. Can't compete

Re: Early 2018 Preseason Poll

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
    1. Harding..... Will always be dangerous with that Friday night offense and a defensive minded head coach, hard to prepare for.
    2. OBU..... They find their next QB and they will be successful in their GAC title defense. Returns all of their offensive skill players and most of the defense that should be improved next season. Plays SAU and Tech at home.
    4. TECH.... QB questions, but they will have a fired up Bryan Allen toting the mail after being robbed of GAC honorable mention.
    5. Henderson... Got to believe they turn it around after a sub par season. Quickly becoming the abused stepchild of Arkadelphia.

Comment

5. Henderson... Quickly becoming the abused stepchild of Arkadelphia.
      Henderson State since 2010:

4 Conference Championships
      3 National Playoff Appearances (1 Win)
      8 Straight Winning Seasons
      4 End of the Season Top 25 Rankings
      84 All Conference Selections
      12 All Americans
      3 Harlon Hill Finalists
      68-22 Record

Don't worry about us, we'll be just fine. Congrats on a great season.

Comment

C'mon now man. Let's not hate on our Oklahoma folks.

Comment

Hello GAC world. First off let me apologize... It is inexcusable that FinishEmptyFred (who I will call covFEFe from now on) has been allowed to represent Ouachita's highly educated and knowledgeable fan base. I have quietly monitored the message boards for a while now, but I feel the need to step in and put a stop to this madness. While he is right in several things, namely that Harding is the root of all evil and Henderson is the neighbor that you wish would move out of their trailer, he is erroneous in his tactics in confronting the likes of Divisiontwo. Also this post is not up to our standards of thoughtfulness and actual input. "wants out of the GAC, can't compete" Really?!

I promise to raise the level of the dialogue as much as I can from here on out. covFEFe you are on notice.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by obutiger76 View Post
              Hello GAC world. First off let me apologize... It is inexcusable that FinishEmptyFred (who I will call covFEFe from now on) has been allowed to represent Ouachita's highly educated and knowledgeable fan base. I have quietly monitored the message boards for a while now, but I feel the need to step in and put a stop to this madness. While he is right in several things, namely that Harding is the root of all evil and Henderson is the neighbor that you wish would move out of their trailer, he is erroneous in his tactics in confronting the likes of Divisiontwo. Also this post is not up to our standards of thoughtfulness and actual input. "wants out of the GAC, can't compete" Really?!

I promise to raise the level of the dialogue as much as I can from here on out. covFEFe you are on notice.
              What kind of notice? And looks like you haven't been on here. The majority of regulars know why I jabbed at the Oklahoma schools. Let me put you on notice that I can't be bullied. You are barking up the wrong tree buddy. Now go back to your your safe hole.

Comment

Looks like a troll has infected the board.

Comment

Ahh. What a sight for sore eyes. Stick around. I need a competent person to take shots at in the coming years.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
                    Ahh. What a sight for sore eyes. Stick around. I need a competent person to take shots at in the coming years.
                    Really D2? This guy is a troll. It may even be you lol.

Comment

Really D2? This guy is a troll. It may even be you lol.

Not me, bud. However, good looking Poll. Think OBU might have their hands full replacing Warford with a freshman and them hanging in that 2 spot. We shall see though. They haven't really had a question mark at qb for a while. Anxious to see how that goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
                        Not me, bud. However, good looking Poll. Think OBU might have their hands full replacing Warford with a freshman and them hanging in that 2 spot. We shall see though. They haven't really had a question mark at qb for a while. Anxious to see how that goes.
                        Yeah me too. Is the boxing match still on? If so I get 6 oz gloves to your 10 oz. Only fair since your or you're a big bully.

Comment

Originally posted by oldweevil View Post
                          C'mon now man. Let's not hate on our Oklahoma folks.
                          Whoa, whoa, whoa. Fred, OldWeevil is right. That's just an unnecessary cheap shot. Furthermore, I would remind you of the following:

1) OUA lost to SE in Arkadelphia (actually, this was the second year in a row the Tigers lost to the Savage Storm).
                          2) NWOSU almost beat OUA in Arkadelphia.
                          3) SNU almost beat OUA this year.

Can the Oklahoma schools compete for a football title in the GAC--well, I would agree that they haven't done so yet. However, the OK schools have been competitive in individual contests.

P.S. Who the heck is NEOST?

Comment

Yeah me too. Is the boxing match still on? If so I get 6 oz gloves to your 10 oz. Only fair since your or you're a big bully.
                            Where to begin: First off, is this an MMA bout or a boxing match? The standard size for a boxing match is 10 or higher, which is why it was a special exception for the Mayweather/McGregor farce to have 8 ounce gloves. Are you challenging him to "wrassle" or do you have really tiny hands, covFEFe?

And please, calling someone a big bully is tantamount to calling them "a big ole doodyhead." DivisionTwo knows that he is at best a rapscallion, but more likely to be a miscreant.

Comment

DivisionDeuce, Consistency at Quarterback is a yearly problem for all schools. I think that Warford's injury problems this year will only have allowed the backup to gain experience. Plus, OBU has demonstrated a recent tendency to reload rather than rebuild.
                              Last edited by obutiger76; 11-19-2017, 03:52 PM. Reason: clarity

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X