Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: HU vs FSU Regional Finals

Congrats to the Bison. I am totally impressed with the way your offense ground out over 300 yards rushing while holding FS to under 100. Time of possession was 41 to 19. Amazing. Good luck going forward.
    1995 FSU (12-0) @ UNA (12-0) Final 7-45... I was there for this semi final D2 game. Good game until midway 2cnd quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldog View Post
      Congrats to the Bison. I am totally impressed with the way your offense ground out over 300 yards rushing while holding FS to under 100. Time of possession was 41 to 19. Amazing. Good luck going forward.
      Made us freaking work for it. If we didn't run a play that was a read, we didn't have much success. We couldn't just line up and block that DL very well.

Comment

Originally posted by codeblack View Post
        I figured 3 seed as well but crazier things have happened. I am still holding out hope.

I hate to say, but looks like you guys going to the ship if it's Commerce next. Watched them this year and wasn't overly impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
          I hate to say, but looks like you guys going to the ship if it's Commerce next. Watched them this year and wasn't overly impressed.
          I watched the 4th quarter and was impressed by way they beat MS. I think that Harding will shut them down too.
          1995 FSU (12-0) @ UNA (12-0) Final 7-45... I was there for this semi final D2 game. Good game until midway 2cnd quarter.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X